20 |Mussette

Keith waited after just finishing with his previous client, cleaning up the oils with the towels. After doing so, he heard the door open, revealing his daily; Y/n. The girl gave the tall man a smile, taking her trench coat off.

"Hey, Keith. I'll have the regular." He nodded, taking his oils and lotions out. Y/n went behind the Japanese curtain, stripping out her clothes, wrapping a towel around her body. After this, the girl went to lay on the table, Keith standing there, waiting for his fingers to devour her needy skin.

20 minutes of rubbing, gripping and supplying pressure to her skin, the tension between the two became hot. The ventilator from the top ceiling began to sank in her oily skin. This made her pores open up, her skin becoming calm, also Keith's rubbing becoming aggressive.

"Mm! That feels good, Keith." His pearls were exposed as he heard the moan come from her lips. The cream towel began rising up her hind thighs, exposing the rear of her cheeks. His eyes bulged at the sight, wanting to take her down. Keith's mouth water inside, wanting to spank, fuck and toss Y/n all around the room.

"Could you just rub a little more up. My mid thighs have been cramping all week." Y/n rested her head back into the headrest, feeling his fingers get back to work. Y/n's ass arched a little through the towel , feeling a mini waterfall between her legs. A groan slipped her lips, feeling his hands stop the process.

--

Flipping Y/n onto her back, Keith stuck his fingers back in her lake. Y/n was a moaning and groaning mess, her head throwing back. Her neck almost gave in from his tips.

"Right there, baby." Her breath hitched, grinding herself against his fingers. Feeling a high come om, Y/n grabbed the sides of the massaging table, slamming herself down on his fingers. His fingers whirled, seeing she was hitting her own spot. Stuffing another one in, the man's head went down, licking around her clit.

"K-"

"Shh, babygirl." Y/n laid there whimpering, feeling Keith's tongue slither in her kitty. Feeling spit hit her slit, Keith slapped his tongue on her bud, shoving it back in her warm hole. Y/n hissed, feeling her walls burn from the pit forming in her stomach.

'K-E-I-T-" "Ahhhhh!" Y/n let her load go, shooting all her fruity juices into his mouth, down his throat. Licking the rest of her liquids up, Keith wiped his mouth, Y/n laying there out of breath.

"You ready, babygirl?" His pants came down, revealing the bulge in his briefs. Her eyes widened, wondering how he would fit, especially since she hadn't had it in 2 months, and no one she slept with was as big as Keith.

"R-ready." The thin fabric exited his skin, his thick shaft being exposed to the walls of the room. Y/n's heart rate increased, keeping her eyes on Keith. Spreading her legs, Keith slid in, hearing the faintest moans he loved, cutting her off with kisses.

---

"Yes baby!" Y/n held her small palms onto Keith's shoulders as she rode him. Her walls drenched around his thick size, hearing the usual macaroni&cheese sound. The girl's breasts bounced as Keith gripped them into his large hands, kissing her hard nipples. The room was very hot and Y/n could go all day, but she knew Keith was gonna bust soon.

"Ride that shit." She felt smacks to her ass, knowing it would be red for the next week. Her cheeks held a stinging sensation as they clapped against Keith's upper thighs. The oils mixed with his flesh, her inner legs greasing off his.

Feeling himself twitch in her niagra, Keith gripped the girl's hips, slamming her up and down onto his pogo. Her breath never took a break, pitching and hitching. Her walls were too moist, making Keith about to slip out. Leaning forward, Y/n hooked her hands to his shoulders, feeling a pit in her lower abdomen. Keith's dick was bomb, she didn't care if he came in her guts or what. Hearing their skin clapping together, it brought music to their ears.

"Uhn!" Y/n moaned lowly into the man's ear, encouraging him, which made Keith speed up his actions. Their bodies turned into one, letting their juices flow on the table together. Y/n looked down at the man beneath her, blushing her tail off. He grabbed her hips, leaning up to kiss her. The air was filled with sex, lust, cinnamon and lotions from his previous session.

'Maybe I'll be getting free massages from now on.'

Happy birthday to moi ❤❤❕