21 |Bubbly

'Happy birthday to ya. Happy birthday to ya. Happyy birthda-' Y/n woke up, smiling from the voice of her dad, Luke. He sung to his daughter who had turned 16 today, waking her up. Every time his daughter would hear his voice, her mood would light up.

"Happy birthday, babygirl." His brown palms held a cupcake that was shaped into a tulip, her favorite flower with '16' written on it. Her cheek received a kiss as she got out of bed.

"Thanks, daddy!" The girl's mouth wrapped around the cupcake as she devoured it. Luke laughed at the icing on her nose, sticking his finger in the cupcake. She growled at his fingers, finishing her cupcake. After killing her snack, she got out of bed, going downstairs, into the kitchen.

"Omg! Dad!" She saw about 20 hot pink, teal and purple boxes on the counter and standing next to the island. He sat the plate of chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, eggs, whip cream and strawberries on the counter. Her mouth drooled, quickly taking a seat.

Eating her ass off, her dad disappeared off upstairs, hearing the doorbell ring.

"Y/n, get the door!" She slid to the door in her knee socks, seeing a man with a package. She signed and took the box in, setting it on the counter.

"Well, what you got there? Open it. I wanna see what it is." He leaned over the counter, waiting for the girl to open it. Peeling the box open, she saw a reversible camera, seeing it was the ultimate-

"Iphone 8!Omg! Thank you so much, daddy."

"Don't think me, it's from your mama." Her eyes teared up, knowing her mom was well now. Tanya, her mom was currently in a rehab in New York from drugs. Calling her mom, they spoke for a long time, even when she got ready for her party.

"Love you, mama."

"Love you too, send me some pictures of you at your party." They hung up, Y/n walking downstairs.

"Hey! Look it's my beautiful princess. Hey, babygirl. You look beautiful, boo." She heard all the compliments from her dad's friends; Woody, Elijah and Algee. Yazz was the camera man😂.

"Aww, stop you guys." Camera lens were snapping, but it was almost time for her party. Y/n got into the car with her dad, making their way to the venue.

----

Everyone was having fun at Y/n's party. There was plenty food, good music and everyone was just lit, having a good time. Y/n said her speech and walked over to Woody's son, Keith.

"Hey, Keith. You having fun? You look handsome by the way." The tall 17 year old blushed, giving Y/n a hug.

"Thanks, but you look beautiful, boo. Happy birthday. My little thugga 16 already." She smiled as the camera started flashing again. Y/n and Keith have been friends for a little under 10 years, due to their fathers being nest friends. Y/n took a seat with Keith, drinking her punch.

"Thanks, but you look more handsome."

"Well, I do look nice." He smirked, popping his leather jacket collar. He got up, leaving Y/n confused.

"Ima be right back, princess." She nodded, finishing her beverage. The music cut off, hearing the microphone feed back. Keith stood on the stage, the lighting on him.

"I would like to say Happy birthday to my princess, Y/n. It's been amazing with you for these past years. She's still a youngin, but I learned so much from this girl. I remember when we used to play in our backyard sand box and eat mud pies." He paused as the audience laughed.

"When we used to sneak pizza in her tree house. The time I dared you to shave half your head bald in 7th grade. Uncle Like whipped ya ass for that." The crowd erupted into laughter again.

"And most of all from the time when we stay in that tree house, planning out future together. So if you didn't catch on, Y/n would you please come here and do the honors of being my girlfriend?" She wiped her small tear, grabbing the ends of her poofy dress, walking to the staircase. Yazz grabbed her hand, making sure she climbed them safely.

Finally reaching up to Keith's height, Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck, pecking his lips quickly.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Keith." The new couple kissed again, getting interrupted by Luke.

"I will not be a grandfather at 35, ladies and gentleman. Have a good night, peace and blessings." He kissed his fingers, sending it to the crowd as the audience erupted into applause and laughter.

Everyone went back to having fun while Keith and Y/n went upstairs to enjoy each other's company.

This is a great ass birthday, y'all. My dad made my favorite lasagna and chicken. I just want some natural products for my hair and my phone😉 left. But it's good even though it's raining.