14 |Pandora's Box 1

"Hey , baby." Y/n walked into Keith's house , giving him a quick kiss. He looked both ways to see if someone was outside. Closing the door, Y/n jumped onto the man's waist, going straight for his neck. He groaned a little at her soft plump lips. She pulled back , looking into his eyes.

"Where's Beck?" Y/n was talking about her best friend, Rebecka, whom was also Keith's sister. He adopted her from their parents when she turned 12 and he was 22. Their parents fell onto drugs and being so young , he'd go to hell before he saw his sister go through that.

"With Brittany." She nodded, going back to his lips. Brittany was Beck's other best friend besides Y/n. Y/n and Keith have been messing around for about 3 months and all it was was pure bliss. The tension was great, the sex was amazing and their love for each other was off the chain.

"Comere." He pulled her over to the couch, sitting her in his lap. Her head rested in his chest, his head taking a nap on her head. Reaching her arm back , she began playing in his hair, feeling his scalp moisture. He loved when she did this.

"Do you think we should tell Beck?" Her voice broke the silence, getting his attention.

"Not yet. I don't know how she would feel about us messing around. I love you and her. I don't wanna lose you both." She nodded in understanding, removing her hand from his head.

"Can I show you something?" She looked up to Keith who was already pulling her up to his room. She had no choice but to go upstairs. The two showed up into the room, him going straight to the closet. He came back with something in his hand. Y/n's eyebrows furrowed at the brown box his fingers held.

"I want you to have this, Y/n. It was my mom's before she got on drug-"

"Keith, I can't take this. What about Beck? Give it he-"

"She doesn't want it. I already offered her it and she doesn't want not a single thing to do with our mom." His head held down as he wiped the dust of the box. Y/n's eyes had a stare down with his rug.

"Take it, Y/n. I wanna give this to the girl I love. I love you, Y/n and I want you to take this. Don't dig in it until you get home." She sighed, looking down, finally taking the box. She was about to open it, but her fingers jumped, remembering what Keith said.

"Well, thank you, Keith and I love you too." She whispered, tracing her finger around the box until they heard the front door close.

"Keith! I'm home! Did you cook dinner?" The couple's eyes widened, Keith closing his door silently. Y/n sat the box on his bed, going to run in the closet. Keith forgot about the box , going downstairs to meet with Beck. Y/n was gonna have to stay in here until she went to bed.

"Hurry up, 11." Y/n looked down at her watch, taking a seat on his floor.

This was short and eh but...I started school today and it went great. I met some old friends and the freshman are highly annoying this year☺. But it's cool , I'm not gonna really be updating regularly so, but I have Biology first thing in the morning so.....see you when I see you ❤ .