.

Why am I so damn emotional? I walked into school, joking with my sis. The people from parks walked in. The girl I fought with cried for Von, I felt bad asf. My friend, Orianna started crying, that means I cried.

Rayien is my friend, she had a relationship with Von. I saw the messages and she didn't even get to say her last words to him. I felt so bad, I cried for that. We got deeper into the story, I started crying once again, in about to cry right now. It's sad, Von was only 16 and a nice young man.

I would always walk out the bathroom and see him standing by the lunch room , post up like a g with that lil palm tree on his head😁, but he's in a better place now. And it comes to the fact Jeff didn't shoot him intentionally, and I get it now. He shouldn't be held from people's accusations, free Jeffrey, hold onto Von.

I miss him already, and people who cried for him, I fell it because it could've been one of my brothers. Enough of me being sad, he's in a better place now. Rest up, Von, I love you💋. I actually stalked for his page during the summer, I was going text him, but I was like nahhh, I thought he was mean, but he's actually not in Reality.

All I have to say is 'hey, Jevon, we'll meet soon:)'