26 |Jeep Layin 2

"I had a good time with you tonight." Keith smiled over to Y/n, grabbing her hand. Leaning in for a kiss, she smiled back, connecting lips.

"So did I." Her head went down, blushing. The couple had went out to dinner downtown then an outside movie afterwards.

"Yoire always blushin. It's cute though." He chuckled, passing his long fingers over her cheeks.

"Whatever. What you wanna do now?"

"I got a few ideas." His finger traveled up her peach body dress, reaching her panty line.

.

"Ooh, shit! Yes daddy!" Y/n rode Keith's dick, throwing her head back. He gripped her hips, slamming her up and down, matching his pace. Feeling his dick twitch, he almost busted a nut from her warm opening.

"Turn over." Y/n laid on her back, her legs wrapping around his toned waist. He entered her wet kitty again, grabbing onto the window shaft. He rammed in her pussy, making the jeep shake.

"You like that?" He bent down, grunting in her ear. Y/n's juices started to flow, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"Bab- uhn!" Y/n's boobs juggled against his chest, him going harder every stroke. Grabbing her legs tighter, his pace increased, penetrating the girl under him.

"Answer. Me!" His voice became larger to her ears, making her whimper. Talks some of her hair into his palm, he slowed down, making her soul leave her body. His slow strokes were so powerful.

"I love it Keith." Once he heard her faint moan, he sped up, the vehicle shaking left to right again. If Keith was the animal he used to be in bed, the jeep would've been flipped over. Feeling a high come on, Y/n gripped Keith's shoulders, pressing him against her.

"I'm cumming baby."

"Shit, me too." He spanked hee thigh, encouraging himself to go faster. Y/n held onto his torso, feeling him balls deep. Giving a few more pumps, he lifted her legs together, making his jock and balls clap against moist pussy.

After fucking the girl for a couple of minutes, Y/n's cream coated his dick, him shooting his liquid in her abdomen.

"Fool, you tryna get me pregnant ?"

"Shut up, and if I am? You ain't going nowhere. Come here." He pulled the girl on top of him, putting the jacket over her exposed body parts.

"Whatever. Your truck stinks now." She covered her nose. He chuckled, squeezing her ass through the coat.

"That's how good sex smells." Her cheeks was the identical twin of a cherry, laying her head on Keith's chest.

A little something I felt like writing. School is about to be hella depressed this year. #Vonwayy💕