Prologue

M/N's POV

*BEEP BEEP BEE-*

"Jesus  why did i buy such a annoying alarm again ?" I ask myself as hit the alarm clock,stopping the ungodly sound.As im preparing myself for another day at school i look myself in the mirror.staring at my own E/C Eyes i ask myself "What's the point ? Its not like i have friends,people to worry about if i die,*sigh* School's boring when you dont have friends." i get out of the bathroom and have breakfast and off to school.

*Time skip*

Aaah,the gates of kuoh academy.
Its a beatifull school and if im not mistaken it used to be girls only.As im walking to class,i see 3 people who are known as the 'Perverted trio',Issei,matsuda and motohama if im not mistaken...why is there a cloud of smoke behind them ?... Why are they coming in this direction in an alarming speed ?...oh...CRAP I get run over by the 3 of them running from a stampede of girls from the kendo club....*Sigh*

*Time skip after class (im that lazy)*

As im walking home i notice all the people walking around. All the childs with their parents,and i can't help but think of where are my own parents ? Oh well,i already know the 2 options on that,dead or living happy without me somewhere... As i get home i say "Im home !" only to realise no one's gonna awnser me... I sigh saddly and lie down on the couch,i take out a pocket knife and i slash at my wrist.not deeply enough to do any serious damage. I decide im already depressed enough for a day so i go to bed and sleep.

A/N: My god i know this sucks,but anyways see ya next time (or not)