Chapter 6:Friends..?

3RD Person POV

Its been about 2 hours since M/N was brought into the ORC and everyone was worried and confused about him.worried because he was attacked by a fallen angel,worried wondering if he can forgive them,and confused as to what his sacred gear is. Suddenly,a groan is heard and we can see M/N waking up.

M/N POV

Ugh...why do i keep fainting in every chapter ? (Author:Dont look at me dude,not my fault you're weak.)Oh well,i sit up an see all of the orc looking at me with relief when suddenly,i feel i almost get tackled and feel something warm on my chest. Its... Rias ? Shes crying ?

"M/N ! Im so glad you're ok *Sob*,im sorry for letting you get injured more than once,im sorry for being so selfish *sob*."Rias say. Fuck M/N you really screwed up bigtime,you're making kuoh's number 1 idol cry and you barely know eachother.I awkwardly hug her back and pat her back.

"Its fine,i shoudnt have been so harsh on you all and i should be more thankfull because you all saved me in a way. So im willing to forgive you all and start again.is that ok to all of you ?"i say as i gently get rias out of my chest. All of their eyes brighten up and we all introduce eachother again.

"Can i ask you something M/N-Senpai ?"says koneko in her emotionless voice

"Sure,what is it ?"

"What were those gloves ?" She asks with a hint of confusion

"That...Im not exactly sure myself,but they reminded me of one anime i seen. I wonder if i can 'Summon' them again...?"I mumble the last part althought they all hear me

3RD Person POV

As M/N got up from the couch,he tries to remember the emotions he felt that time and focus strenght on his hands.slowly but surely the crimson aura slowly radiates of him,and the white gloves re-appear.

"Wow,i've never heard of a sacred gear like this,what can you do with it M/N ?" Rias asks curiously

"Let me see,i had shot a fire ball by clicking my fingers,so fire manipulation ?" M/N state's with a hand on his chin when suddenly a small flame appears on his pointer finger. "YEOW"

"I see.well.then,M/N i would like to welcome you to the ORC not as a devil this time,but as a friend"Rias says with a smile

M/N eyes widen a bit and he lowers his head. Hiding a smile and a single tear that fell from his eye. 'I finnaly made friends...'

Continue...?