Chapter 26:Feelings

M/N'S POV

*Sigh* i decided to not skip classes...its already after classes and im already about to leave,but,i feel as if something bad will happen... I dont know why but issei's perverted friends have been giving me murderuous glare and they've been whispering something to eachother... *Sigh* whatever it is im glad Asia's not with me right now since she still had to heal kiba from the damage the holy sword did...

"Aagh why are those math lessons so hard?!"Issei asks the heavens...yeah on contrary to not have asia walk home with me i have issei... *Sigh* what a downgrade...

"Its not that they're hard,its just that you're stupid."i sigh,it is true that he is a bit stupid...

"C'mon dude! Dont be an asshole."

"Well-"I get cut off by a voice.

"M/N! We want revenge!"one of issei's perverted friends says pointing a finger at me

"I dont remember doing anything for you to want revenge...."

"What do you mean !? You gave away our hiding spot on the kendo locker room !"They say as a crowd starts to form around us.

".....How is it my fault you're a pervert ?"I dont see how im at fault...

"Grrrr. Eitherway prepare yourself for a beating!"They say cracking their knuckles. Im.So.Scared... Ok im not going to be sarcastic...

"Issei i wont beat them up only because they are your friends,but can you go get kaichou here ? Im sure she would be happy to know  they're causing more trouble..."I say as issei nods a bit thankful that im not fighting them,before he starts to run back to school to go get Sona.

"Oi issei get back here!"the one with glasses says trying to catch up to him,trying being the key word as i side step,leaving my leg there,making him trip on it and fall on his face.

"Why you-"The bald one says before running at me in the slowest speed possible and trying to punch me in the sloppiest ways. Im just dodging his fist boredly. I wonder if issei will take long...

"Your 'revenge' reason is a bit superficial,dont you think ? There has to be more then that 'hiding spot' of yours.."I say ducking a punch coming from behind me and front,making them punch eachother.

"Grrrr,Its because you,a loner,is on the occult research club! Where the school's most prettiest,bustier,cutest girls are !"the bald one awnsers my question with a lecherous face...

"And we seen you with said girls like a lap pillow from koneko-chan,Akeno-senpai laying her head on your shoulder and even Rias-senpai hugging you! WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM!?"these words from the  one with glasses echo around my mind... What is my relationship with them...? What am i to them...?

"Now Motohama!"im suddenly pushed,making me take a few steps back only to fall and land on my back. Oh i see... The other one was basically on all fours behind me,so i would trip on him... Thats some primary school shit...

"Alright thats enough!"A cold Female voice says. I see Sona,Issei and Tsubaki (sona's queen) coming through the crowd. Finnaly.

"Took you long enough issei..."I mutter as Issei and Tsubaki give me a hand,helping me get up.

"Are you ok M/N-kun ?"Tsubaki asks with a hint of worry. And is the cold attitude a trademark of the sitri group ?

"Yeah yeah,i got distracted and forgot to dodge..."

"Now lets go,im sure there's a majority of people who'd be happy to know that 2 members of the perverted trio has been expelled..."Sona says,althought she looks stoic i can see through it,and she's pissed off... Why i can only guess...