Chapter 28:Seek And Destroy

M/N'S POV

Its been a few days since that alliance was made and the four of us:Kiba,Issei,Saji and I have been searching for freed and the excaliburs. Apparently he was attacking people from the church so we all had to walk around town with priests outfits. Thought it didn't work. *Sigh*.

"M/N-san ? Are you ok ? You seem to be sighing alot."Asia says looking at me worriedly.

"Yeah. Just doing some thinking."i awnser. She seems to accept it.

"Are you going to come to bowling and karaoke aswell M/N-san ?"Asia asks me. Oh yeah. Issei invited Koneko,Asia,Kiba and I to go to a bowling and karaoke with him and a few friends. I actually forgot about that...

"I guess i will..."I say as Asia eyes have a spark in them and she smiles happily.

“Uooooooooo! Asia-chan and Toujou Koneko-chan! I can put my tension up with this!”I hear the perverted friend of issei with glasses say joyfully from across the classroom. If im not mistaken he has a reputation for being into lollis...*Sigh*... Lets deliver a message.

"Just to let you 2 know im also going. So if you guys try anything... Best not to think about it."I say with a smile as they shakily nod. Before a girl with glasses appear behind them . Smacking them on the head. If im not mistaken she's aika kiryiuu. A friend of asia.

“I’m sorry for going as well.”
She made an unpleasant face.

“Fu. You are just an extra of Asia-chan. We already have a person wearing glasses, and that’s Motohama. Well it’s alright.”Matsuda (I believe his name is) says pointing to the pervertes trio guy with glasses.

“What’s with that attitude, Matsuda? Don’t put me in the same group as that perverted glasses. He will just taint our group.”

“This woman! Motohama’s glasses are special because it can calculate the BWH of girls! He’s different from you!”But Kiryuu just smirked after hearing Matsuda. What are they even talking about ?

“Did you actually think that he is the only one with that ability?”The perverted trio all become shocked at her words. Again,what are they talking about ? Does she have a sacred gear or something ? Why are they all covering their crotches ?

“Hmm I see, I see.”She mutters to herself staring at the perverted trio.

"Kiryiuu-san ? Whats your ability ?"I ask curiously.

“Fufufu. My glasses can calculate the size of guys’ 'thingy'. From length to circumference.”She says with a proud smirk.... Seriously...?

"........Thats the dumbest thing i ever heard...."Honestly if this is a sacred gear,then its the worst sacred gear ever. What are you going to do in a fight ? Fluster your opponents to death ?

"Humph ! I'll show you!"She suddenly starts to look at me. At each second her face grows more and more red.

"N-No way..! Its not possible...! That wouldn't fit anywhere let alone anyone! KYAAAAH!"And with that massive shriek she passes out neon red.... Whatever that was i feel raped...

"M/N-san?"

"Yes Asia ?"

"What did Kiryiuu-san mean by guys 'thingy'."Asia asks innocently.

".....Dont worry your pretty head over it ok ?"I say patting her head,wich she seems to enjoy. I think my goal this year is to guarantee that Asia's innocence remains intact...

-After classes-

We 4 (Issei,Kiba,Saji and I) gathered at the park to change into our priests outfits. Worth mentioning,we are wearing fake crosses. After all those hurt alot. I can tell from experience. The time went by so quick and we didn't find shit. It's already evening. If we dont return soon this secret operation thing will go down real fast. Since this is a safety mesure to guarantee the ORC and Student council wouldn't see us.