Chapter 29: Threat

A/N: I'll start to use pictures from now on to spare you guys text. But as the image says,thank you.

M/N'S POV

“……Destroying Excalibur. You two……” Buchou didn’t have a pleasant face and she put her hand on her forehead. After that incident kaichou and buchou brought issei,saji and i to a nearby park,where we're sitting in a japanese formal way.

“Saji. You were doing something like this behind me? You truly are a troublesome child.”

“Auuu…I…I’m sorry Kaichou……”Kaichou was also talking to Saji with a cold expression. Saji’s face became so pale that it was dangerous. He must have been truly scared.

“So Yuuto went after that person called Balba?”

“Yes. I think he’s with Irina and Xenovia…… I think that he’s going to call us if something happens……”

“Do you think Yuuto who became an avenger would call us normally?”.....Touche buchou. Touche.

"Issei."

"H-Hai!"

"Why did you do this ?"

"....I dont want kiba to just go away... He's my friend and friends help eachother."Issei explains looking down. He can be a nice guy... He wouldn't have a hard time with girls if he wasn't a perv.

“……Saying this when it has already happened won't change anything I guess. But what you two did could have affected the world of Devils. You understand that, right?”

“I guess."

"Yes."me and issei nod.We understood that very well. No, we didn’t know how serious it was. I was acting while thinking that there was a bit of danger involved. So the scale of this case that Buchou imagined and the one I imagined are different. Seems like I was taking it too lightly...

"We're sorry buchou."Me and issei bow our heads to her. We both truly are sorry for causing trouble to her...

[SLAP!] [SLAP!]

When I looked at the direction from where the sound was coming from, Saji was there getting his butt spanked!......Rest in piece saji's honor.

“Looks like you need to reflect on your behaviour.”

“Uwaaaaaaan! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Please forgive me Kaichouuu!”

“No. 1000 spankings.”

[SLAP!] [SLAP!]

Kaichou was covering her hand with demonic-power. He was getting spanked with that hand! That shit must hurt.Man, i feel as if with each spank my respect for saji shrinks...

“Hey M/N. Don’t look away.”buchou says to get my attention,before continuing.

“I sent my familiar to search for Yuuto. Let’s go to him with the rest of the club members when he is found. We will decide what to do from there. Okay?”

“Alright"

"Hai."

HUG.

Buchou pulled us to her and hugged us. I could feel Buchou’s warmth...,

“……You two really are stupid children. Making me worry so much………”I....I feel bad now... Buchou's so kind.... But as kind as she may be,i know she won let us get away with this with only a slap on the wrist...

“Uwaaaaaaan! Kaichouuu! They finished with a good atmosphere!”

“They are them. We are us.”