Chapter 36:The Hakuryuukou

"I am Vali. The Hakuryuukou---- Vanishing dragon."
.
..
...
....ah shit... Why do I always seem to get myself in some sort paranormal trouble?

"... Is there anything I can help you with?" I try to not let my fears show as I speak calmly. I know this can go from zero to shit in seconds. Why is he even revealing himself to me? From what I understand, his eternal rival or something would be the other dragon of destruction. Wich issei has.

" No. I was merely curious about the one who beat Kokabiel. I was sorely disappointed after all, I didn't even get to fight one of the fallen angel leaders."He explains not showing much emotion. In fact he seemed bored I think. He seems to notice how tense I am and gives a smile.

" You shouldn't worry so much. After all If I begin something magical here-. "He stretched his hand forward. Reaching for my nose. He was about to touch me when suddenly. Two swords were pointed towards his neck. Kiba and Xenovia were the ones who appeared in that instant. They were holding their Holy-demonic sword and the holy sword Durandal towards the Vanishing dragon. I didn't even feel them. Did they just rush here as fast as they could?

"I don’t know what you plan to do but don’t you think your joke went too far?"Kiba says in a dangerous tone. But Vali didn't show an ounce of worry.

" It’s better if you stopped that. Aren’t your hands shaking."
Like the vanishing dragon said, Kiba and Xenovia’s hands were shaking. The swords which could be called tremendous, while grasping the holy demonic sword and holy sword tightly, their expressions were stiffening. This guy must be the real deal then...

"Say, what rank do you think your strength is in this world?" He suddenly asks me. Strength? Never really thought on how strong I am actually.

"Dunno, probably weak as shit."I shrug, feeling much calmer with Kiba and Xenovia here.

" Heh, at least you seem to have a good notion on it. After all There are a lot of strong people in this world. Even the Crimson Satan, Sirzechs Lucifer won’t fit in the top ten."

" Wow. There must be really strong people out there then..."

"Yes,However, the first place is decided. ----It’s a fixed existence."

"Oh? Who may that be?" he shrugs at my question.

"You’ll know it anyhow. However, it’s not me. ----Hyoudou Issei, you’re a valuable existence. It’s better if he’s raised well, Rias Gremory." Looking at the trees behind me I see Buchou,Akeno, Koneko and Issei come out from behind the trees. None looking very pleased about seeing the Hakuryuukou

" Hakuryuukou, what’s the meaning of this? If you’re having ties with the fallen angels then more contact than required is-----"

" ----'The Two Heavenly Dragons', the dragons called that way. Welsh Dragon and Vanishing Dragon. In the past, those related didn’t live a satisfactory life.
How will you end up?"Vali cuts Buchou off and effectively shutting her up. And I think I understood a bit of what he said.... If I remember correctly, Kiba said dragons have an aura that attracts trouble so it must be something related to that...

"Never was one to believe in superstitions. And won't start now."I shrug as he also does the same.

" I didn’t come here to fight today. I just wanted to see the school I visited last time. I came to Japan while escorting Azazel, but I was bored. I won’t fight the Welsh dragon here, not to mention. I have a lot of work to do."And with that he just turns on his heels and leaves. This guy so far is a mystery. But one that I don't really want to unravel. Nor do I want to fight him... That's Issei's job. Buchou grabs my hand as I squeeze it reassuringly.

Azazel and the Vanishing dragon. What a dangerous duo...

Continues...

A/N:This is just a short a/n for a short chapter. And really I'm sorry for the said short chapter. But I don't see the need to add something more to this. And hey,atleast I didn't take a month to update. So there's some progress for you. Anyways, Later.

-KaneKiMeMester16