Chapter 25:Meeting And Holy Swords

M/N's POV

*Sigh*ever since yesterday buchou has been acting cold towards me... Its not like i was at fault... I guess i still need to apologize to her... *Sigh*. Im about to open the clubroom door when i hear some voices... I hope this doesn't end like last time...

Issei's POV

We, the members of Gremory group (Minus M/N), were gathered in the club room. On the sofa, Buchou with Akeno-san and the two "guests" were sitting. The other members of our group including myself were sitting in the corner of the room listening to their conversation. Ever since those two came to the club room, we couldn't stop but feel something. Our instincts as devils were telling us that they were dangerous. Buchou and Akeno-san were talking to them with a serious face. But the most dangerous one was Kiba. He was glaring at them grudgingly. If something were to happen...... No. He looked as if he was about to go slashing at them any moment. They were the believers of God that Kiba hates. I once asked M/N if he knew why kiba was like this and he gave me a quick summed up version of his past, so i know why he is brimming with hatred now. Under this atmosphere, the first one to talk was Shidou Irina. My childhood friend who i re-met just recently.

"Recently the Holy-swords Excaliburs that were kept by the Catholic Church Headquarter Vatican, Protestant Church, and Eastern Orthodox Church were stolen."

Excalibur was stolen? And Catholic, and Protestant......? If I remember correctly, I was told in a lecture at school that there were different factions within the Christian religion. But how can Excalibur be stolen from Catholic, Protestant and Eastern Orthodox? It's in one location isn't it?

"Excalibur itself doesn't exist."

The one who answered my doubt was Buchou. Arara, looks like Buchou can read what I am thinking.

"I'm sorry. One of my servants recently became a devil, so can we continue this conversation while explaining about Excalibur?"

Shidou Irina nodded at Buchou's request.

"Ise-kun. Excalibur broke in the war a long time ago."

Irina looked at me and said that. Huh? Broke? The holy-sword did? Even if it's a super famous sword?

"Now it looks like this."

The woman with blue-hair and green mesh got her weapon, which was covered in cloth, and revealed it to me. What appeared was a long sword.

"This is Excalibur."

[CHILLS].

The moment I looked at it, I felt as if every pore on my body opened and felt something really cold running through my body. Fear. Shiver. Awe. I became really scared from a single sword. This is dangerous. It is seriously dangerous. Even I understood that a devil would die instantly just from its touch! Is this a holy-sword? Is this the ultimate weapon to kill devils?

"Excalibur was broken into pieces during the war a long time ago. The fragments were collected and turned into a new form by alchemy. It was made into 7 swords. This is one of them."

Then this Excalibur wasn't a real one, but a new one that was made afterwards.

"The Excalibur I hold is "Excalibur Destruction". It's one of the 7 holy-swords that were created. The Catholic Church is in control of it."

The woman with a mesh put her sword away and wrapped it with a cloth. If I look carefully there were spell symbols on the cloth. Does she have it sealed usually? But it doesn't change the fact that it's dangerous. Irina also took out something that looked like a long rope. That rope started to move as if it were alive.