Special:M/N'S Past

A/N:As im sure you know im the author (KaneKiMeMester16) and i decided to do something special. I've been having some ideas for M/N'S Past and since this story has reached 2K Reads i decided to do it now. Wich also brings up something i also would like to say. Thank you,i said it time and time again. I didnt expect so much reads on my first fic. So thank you. Anyways. Onto it (Also,Im sorry if you're disappointed in this history.)

3RD Person pov.

Its a dark,cold,rainy night in a dark street. We see a woman with a black,tattered cloak carrying a baby. She stops walking once she sees a building with a plaque that has 'orphanage' written on it. She climbs up the steps to the building. Removing her cloak and wraps the baby in it. Leaving his head uncovered. She crouches by the door and whispers to the baby.

"Im sorry M/N... I really didn't want to abandon you... But its for your safety... I couldn't live with myself if that warmonger hurt you... But i'll make sure that wont happen... Until then... Always remember that mommy loves you ok ?"She whispers to the baby,giving him a kiss on the forehead before lowering him on the ground. With tears streaming down her face,she knocks on the door. Before running down the stairs and hiding. Seeing one of the caretakers opening the door and seeing the baby. Grabbing him and taking him inside the orphanage. After they both enter,she has a tearful smile before a golden light enveloped her as she disappeared.

-Timeskip-
M/N's POV

*Sigh*Meeting yet another family and i could already see they dont like me. I've been here for eight years and i can already see i'll never be adopted... *Sigh*Worse then that is this place. I heard some of the caretakers say they are having trouble maintaining the orphanage. If it shuts down... Best not to think about it. I think i'll go for a walk. Its not like anyone here cares about me or what i do. Im already labeled as an social outcast and im only remembered by bullies.i also don't get along with the other kids,i think they're stupid.As im walking around i decide to stop at the park. Sitting on a bench,i see alot of kids and their families all around the park... Hapilly smiling without a care in the world... I wish i was this happy... Getting up. i decide to go back to the orphanage. As i enter the orphanage  I see some of the bullies picking on a girl with short blue hair . She has pretty yellow eyes,they would be prettier if they didnt have tears streaming from them... I decided to comfront these bullies.

"Hey,its not nice to make girls cry,you know"i say walking up to them with hands on my pocket. I see their leader who's a fat,giant kid smirk arrogantly while looking at me.

"What do you want loser ? Its not like saving someone will make you friends."The kid says smugly as 2 other kids behind them laugh.

"Tsk,Its not like being fat makes you stro-"I get cut off by a punch in the face. Making me fall down on the ground,i start to be kicked down by the 3 bulies. I can feel my vision getting blurry with each kick and stomp. Last i see is the girl's horrified expression.

-Timeskip-
Still M/N'S POV

Ugh... Those bullies must have beaten me for a while... My whole body hurts... Wait... Where am i ? This isnt my room... Also why do i feel something heavy on my chest? I look around and this must be a girl's room since it has some plushies and etc... As for the heavy thing on my chest its that girl i saved earlier from those bullies. She seems to be sleeping so peacefully on me,occasionally snuggling deeper into me. I can feel myself turning crimson. Its not everyday a cute girl your age snuggles onto you as you sleep. I see her move slighly before slowly opening her eyes. Staring at me curiously before hugging me so tight i turn red from blue in seconds.

"Imsorryimsorryimsorry"She repeats over and over again clinging onto me with her head on my shoulder. I feel my shoulder getting wet and notice she's crying. I decide to hug her back and pat her on the head.