Chapter 8: Pawned

M/N POV

If im not mistaken,today they're going to bring issei to the clubroom to reveal that hes a devil now,its been 2 days since his date and well...rias revived him as a pawn if im not mistaken,its weird. Never expected a pervert like him to be that strong apparently. As im reading a manga layed down on the couch,Koneko appears and sits down on the couch,putting my head on her lap.

"K-Koneko ?"i ask as im blushing...alot,and shes running her fingers through my H/C  hair,its...relaxing. I feel like i can stay like this forever

"M/N-Senpai,we really need to spend more time like this..."she says blushing and i blush alot more.suddenly the clubroom door opens and in comes kiba with kuoh's resident pervert (one of them) Issei hyoudou. A boy with brown hair,brown eyes and the dream to have a harem. As he sees me and Koneko he says

"Wait. Do i know you ? And why is your head on her lap ?!" he yells the last part.

"1-You and i are in the same class.
2-Dunno. But i love the feeling."I say the last part more in a tease way as i hug Koneko,putting my head closer to her stomach,if i looked up i could see koneko's face so red it would make tomatos pale. As rias finishes explaining what happened to issei and about yuuma bla bla. She says.

"We from the Occult research club welcome you. As *Paf*devils
" she says as our wings appear

"I still hate the feeling of these wings"I mutter to myself as akeno giggles.

"So what is this 'sacred gear' thing ?"Issei asks.

"Oh,those are  items with powerful abilities bestowed upon humans by the original God" Says rias.

"Ook,so how do i use mine ?" asks issei.

"Try to focus some power on what you think is your strongest body part."Says rias.

I see issei do that and a sort of 'gauntlet' appears on his right hand 'I dont wanna know why thats his strongest body part' i
Think to myself.

"It looks like a twice critical."i say poking his gauntlet.

"Anyways guys,im gonna go home. See yal" i say grabing my backpack and walking to the door.

"Holdup M/N my house is the same way as yours so lets go together. Maybe we can see some hot chicks dude-ouch why did you that for ?!?!"He says as i smack him on the head.

"*Sigh* Fine but stop being such a pervert,anyways see you all tomorow."i say with a wave as me and issei leave.

Continue...............Dunno when