Chapter 22: The Fight.

M/N's POV

Ugh...Just... What happened? I feel like i was doing something important but i cant remember... In fact,who am i ? Where the fuck am i ? Sitting up from the bed i was sleeping on.i look around and notice its night time... Also who's this maid watching me ?

"I see you're awake M/N-Sama."She says in a stoic tone. Is that my name ?

"If you dont mind me asking. Who are you ? And who am i ?"I ask as her eyes widen a bit. Did i say something wrong?

"So your injuries were that bad..."

"Injuries...?"Just what did i got myself into?

"My name is grayfia lucifuge. I-"

"Gah!"I cut her off,My head hurts for some reason. Suddenly some memories rush back to me. I see her in a room with a blonde haired guy and a red haired girl who seems familiar... Red hair... Red hair...

"Remember something ?"

"Kinda,Do you know someone with red hair by any chance ?"I ask her still with my hand on my forehead. What am i missing here ?

"I think you must be talking about ojou-sama. Thought you would refer to her as 'Buchou'"
She explains. Interesting.

"Alright,you still didn't awnser who i am by the way."

"You're M/N L/N,Knight of Rias Gremory."She says as my head suddenly explodes in pain. Buchou...Rias...everyone...Rating game... I remember most stuff but still,the game in itself is fuzzy.

"I see... Thank you grayfia. But what happened in the game ? Who won ?"

"Well... You all had riser cornered but,During the fight ojou-sama's bishop and queen were retired. And when riser used a phoenix tear on himself..."She trails off. I see.

"You were the only one left. Riser-sama was just tossing you around. At one point he was just stomping and slamming your head on the floor. He threatened to kill you if ojou-sama didn't give up..."So....its my fault... Its all my fault...? For not foreseeing riser with a phoenix tear...For being WEAK..?

"Now now,Theres no need to cry"She says. Cry ? I touch my cheeks and realise that i have tears streaming down on my face.

"Can i... Atleast attend to the wedding ?"I choke out... I need to know if buc-no. Rias is alright.

"Fufufu~you're really interesting you know ? Few devils are determined as you are. My master,sirzechs-sama,thinks the same"She says with a slight giggle.I personally can care less on what he thinks of me,but this is the most emotion grayfia's shown... She suddenly takes out a magic circle paper.

"This magic-circle allows you teleport to the hall of the engagement party of the House of Gremory and House of Phoenix."she explains. I see...

"He always had a plan B,didn't he ?"I say wipping the tears away with a smirk growing on my face. I see her innocently smile at me

"I see you're not only determined... Fufu~ you really are interesting... There's another circle on the back,should be useful."She says. Well,time's a waste. Getting up,i walk to my closet and grab another school uniform. The one i used during the game must been torn.

"I'll report back to Sirzechs-sama."

"Alright, see ya Grayfia"I say with a small wave as she summons a teleportation circle. So im alone now here. As i said,Time's a waste,Lets go.

-Insert commercial pause here... Ok sorry for the interruption. Enjoy the story-

Still M/N'S POV