Chapter 20: Training Shenanigans

M/N'S POV

*Yaaawn* i seem to have taken a nap. Its almost night time... When did my pillow get this soft? Then again,when did my pillow ever move ? Wait i remember now... I slept on akeno's lap............. I feel myself turning red as i look to my side and see akeno sleeping leaning on a tree. Should i wake her up ? Its probabbly uncomfortable to sleep there... I decide to get up and stretch. Poppping a few bones to their right place. I crouch down and slighly shake akeno to wake her up.

"Akeno we need to go back,wake up"I say in a low voice to her shaking her slighly. I see her eyes slowly open as she stares at me.a few seconds pass in this stare down as a tint of red is dusted on her face as she gets up and stretches a bit.

"Had a good nap M/N?"She asks me in her normal teasing way.i decide to tease her back and say.

"Yup,After all i had the most comfy pillow."I say as i see her blush more. She suddenly hugs my arm. Making me feel her,as issei would say,'Oppai'

"Ufufu~ i wouldn't mind being  your pillow again if you want."she replys teasingly. This time im blushing up a storm and trying to sputter a comeback. Dammit i cant beat akeno in the tease game.i calm myself down before saying

"We really should go back..."I say quietly as she's still hugging my arm. *Sigh* i dont think she'll let go...

-Time skip-
M/N'S POV

After getting back to the mansion. Akeno and Asia went to make dinner,issei was looking tired from the training,kiba was still his normal self and so was buchou. Im currently reading a book on the phenex family. Its very interesting and has alot of informations. Like they being 'immortal' so to speak and the 'phoenix tears'wich can regenerate big wounds. It's giving me alot of ideas as for their game plans. I feel something on  poking me on my shoulder and see koneko

"Dinner's ready"she simply says. I get put away the book and follow koneko to the dinner table where everyone's there already. I decide to silently eat my food as buchou is talking to issei on what he learned today and etc. Im not paying attention until i hear buchou say

“Let’s take a bath after the meal. It’s an outdoor bath, so it’s wonderful.”At this i actually get curious. I didn't even know there was an outdoor bath here...

"Theres an outdoor bath here ?"I ask curiously. An outdoor bath sounds nice. Althought i wonder if they're sepparated or stuff like that.

"Well by 'we' i meant only the girls but if you want you can also come in M/N,i dont mind."Said rias,i can feel myself start to blush.

"What about you akeno ? Do you mind ?"Rias asks akeno who has her usual smile on.

"Ufufu~I dont mind..."Says akeno with a bit of red on her face.

"Hauuu~i dont mind either !"Proclaimed Asia with a cute face. I feel myself as red as rias hair.

"You decide now koneko,can M/N Shower with us ?"Rias asks koneko who's surprisingly blushing alot.

"....-Mind"She mutters quietly.

"What was that koneko ?"Rias asks again.

"I dont mind..."She said,looking away from the table with a blush.

"Then its decided"Said rias with a clap of hands and a smile before she and akeno started to drag me to the bath as im still trying to figure out what just happened.

Continue...