Chapter 33:Troublesome

M/N'S POV

"Ara, Asia your skin is beautiful. I am jealous."

"N-No way. Buchou, your skin is white and the texture is smoother."

"Ufufu, your words make me happy."

How did I get here again...? Oh yeah, I was going to take a shower but I accidentally walked in on Asia who was undressing. After apologizing I was about to leave when suddenly...

"M/N, you’re going to bathe as well? Ara, Asia as well?"I ran into Buchou. Who was also going to take a bath.

"Since you two seem like you want to bathe together, it would be much faster if all three of us entered" And after that suggestion from Buchou here we are. Asia and Buchou don't seem bothered at all with me here. Even if they had to basically drag me inside here. I guess it's to be expected since we three sleep together.. And Buchou sleeping habits have rubbed off on Asia... Basically they both sleep naked... Still, I don't think I can get any redder. Especially with that  dialogue. I don't think I'll get used to seeing them naked... And I didn't even know my bathroom was big enough for 3 people... You learn something new everyday I guess... I'm currently staring at the ceiling, I'm not a pervert to be just staring at the 2 beauties with me. Suddenly I feel something on my arm. Deciding to stop admiring the beauty of the ceiling I look at what's on my arm and see.... Buchou? Why is she leaning against me?! Especially naked?!

"I wanted to enter the bath with M/N like this once". With a smile on her face, Buchou was pressing her body even more. Help. Out of all the ways one can die, Blushing is not a good one!

"Hey, M/N. Do you hate entering the bath with me?"

"N-No... I-i kinda l-l-l-like it..."Although I say this. I don't think I can withstand this. Too much blood on my head is not good. As for one, I'm blushing alot. And two, I feel a bit dizzy...

Looking at Asia, she seemed to be working on washing her body, but sometimes she would send sharp glances towards me. Is Asia mad?

"Just by hearing that I am happy. I want to bathe with M/N-kun like this everyday."as if spoiling me she presses herself even more on me. I think I'll die if this is a daily thing...

"But it seems like your body won’t be able to withstand it. Everyday seems impossible. How about once every 3 days? Or once every 5 days? I won’t like it if it's only once a week."Not like you need to ask me if you can change my schedule.... Honestly I'm not sure who's luckier. Me for having two beautiful girls who adore me. Or them for me not being a pervert.

"Do you want to attack me?"Buchou asks. Eh?! Don't missinterpret my thoughts! While you're at it stop reading them!

"If Asia wasn't here, I may have been attacked… seems like during our time alone…"Am I a pervert....?

While Buchou was saying that, something vigorously entered the bathtub and embraced me. This soft sensation.... Yup, Asia is hugging me.

"I hate being left out! E-Even though I want to enter the bath together as well!"Im being caressed by two girls in a bathtub... Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

"Get away Asia; since it’s this situation, I will say it clearly. This boy is mine. My family and my servant. He’s my M/N. Understood?"Buchou's face changed Into a sharp expression as she said this. I'm not a pet.... I'm still a human.... Or so I think...

"That may be true. But he’s my M/N-san as well!"Asia adores me as well. One day I was taking an afternoon nap in my room and without me releasing. she sneaked in and slept soundly, cuddling to me. I think I'm more of a possession to them more than anything at times. Like a child's favorite toy... I'm not sure if that's good or bad....