Chapter 15: The Rescue.

3RD Person pov

"Im boreed~"Says a familiar voice in a childish way.its M/N, and hes tied in a cross in a dark room with raynare,freed and a bunch of people in black watching.

"SHUT UP! CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHINE ?!"Screams freed annoyed.

"Try having fun tied up"says M/N As he childshily sticks his tongue at freed.

"Will you 2 just shut up?! And i'd watch my mouth if i were you devil. Your sacred gear can still be removed from you if we want."says raynare in an attempt to make M/N Shut up.

"Then why havent you done that yet ? Do i still hold a place in your heart..?"Says M/N teasingly.

"GRRRR...Hmph. The devils are here." Says raynare as she removes the ropes on M/N letting him free of the cross. But still tying his hands up.

As they get out of the basement to the church entrance. They meet with the entire peerage+asia.

"Hey everyone! Missed me ?"Says M/N Happily with a smile.

"Now. Can you hand over the nun ?"says raynare inpatiently as M/N Looks at Rias with a serious look on his E/C Eyes. They lock eyes for a second and M/N Nods at her.

"I will be happy to do so..."Rias says as she lowers her head and her hair covers her eyes. Raynare seems happy but.

"...Is what i would say in other circumstances. But you see. Asia here is now a part of my peerage now. Wich means she is like family. And i wont sell her out just like that."says rias with a smirk as M/N does a spinning kick wich sends raynare flying inside the church. Freed sees this and goes for a slash but kiba stops him with his own sword.

"M/N,Issei, i want both of you to fight yuuma/raynare. Kiba you handle the priest. Koneko you take care of the other priests. If you get hurt asia is with you so she can heal you. Me and akeno are going to get the other fallen angels."says rias as we all get to our assignments.

"Lets go issei!"says M/N As he burns the rope on his hands and runs inside the church.

A/N:I'll end it here. Its been a while hasn't it ? Im sorry for the lack of upload. I just dont feel...inspired i guess you could say. And also. 1,000 reads... Wow.just...wow. I never expected a first fic to get this much. But thanks :D. Anyways see ya!