Awnsering Your Questions (AKA The Worst 50K Special Ever.)

Well not much to go on here aside from kinda saying thank you guys for actually asking me something. I was sorta expecting no one to be interested to ask me anything. After all I'm sure you guys would be more interested in a chapter than "hearing" me "Speak". Anyways let's go onto it

Sup3r_Aw3some_d3rp asks: What motivates you to write the story?

Hmmmm... Honestly I'm not sure myself. If I were to guess I'd say it's you guys that make me want to write this. it's a bit ironic really. I started writing with the main thought being "I don't give a shit if anyone likes it or not. I'll just write" now I usually think something like "will they like it this way?".

Next question.

Roguetheundying asks: would you ever consider doing fanfics that people suggest and or if a single person requested one that you like?

Honestly speaking, no I don't think I'd ever do that. I simply think if that was the case I'd just not have that... How to put it into words? Passion I guess. Anyways, sorry to disappoint if anything.

Neeeext.

Trontosaurus Rex says: Congrats on those numbers! You earned them.

Thanks man. Altough I at times feel like I only have these numbers because, you know... DxD. Nevertheless, thank you for the words and for reading this fic :D

NXT!

Nemonobody asks alot of questions:

1-when are you going to continue the 3 months special also put how he got his familiar

2-can Michael tell us about our parents?

3-in season 3 when everyone goes to train, wich angel is going to train us?

4-Is our father alive?

5-How did our parents meet each other?

Oh God those are alot of questions. Not to complain of course. Shout-out to you by the way Nemonobody. Really makes me feel like I'm doing something right if I got you this curious about this. Anyways let's awnser the questions.

1-I don't know to be honest. I only wrote that special because I wasn't feeling like writing the chapter for the current Arc. But I guess I can make some time for it soon.

2-I could awnser this properly. But I'll just say 'Spoilers'. And leave it at that

3-Spoilers :3

4- I'm not sure if I'll bother with this at the fic so I might as well awnser it here. There's a high possibility of: no, he's not. But that's just a possibility.

5- Honestly speaking I haven't thought of a backstory for that. But I'll just leave it at 'spoilers' again :3

Next question!

Radio_Vidar asks: Are you planning to design original weapons? Weapons that wouldn't be in other fanfiction and would be original to this one. If so, what weapon and who would wield it?

So excluding M/N in this one since I have to "design" most stuff already for him. I don't see the necessity of making original weapons for characters. Like give Issei a machine gun or Rias a sword. It just wouldn't fit their style.

Next questio- Wait. That's all of them. And I was having fun saying "Next".... *Sigh*

Anyways, I guess that's a wrap for this. Thank you all for actually giving me some questions. As I said I was a bit hesitant to try and make a Q&A since I mean, who cares about what the writer has to say? Nevertheless, I'm sorry if my awnsers were boring. I tried to awnser them as best as I could, being myself I guess. If I ever do another Q&A I could be more robotic since I'm sure I'm boring and the robot is more entertaining. Anyways, later.

-KaneKiMeMester16