Chapter 19:Training Starts

Issei's pov

“Hee-hee……”

I’m inhaling a lot of air while carrying a crazy number of bags.

“Yahoo!”

[Yahoo!]

I can hear someone’s echo. If i had to guess its M/N'S,That damn psycho must be enjoying himself.

Right now, I’m in the mountains. We were brought here by Buchou, after she said we were going to train.

Buchou who suddenly came to my house this morning, made me pack my stuff. The other members were already gathered and we came here by teleporting from the magic-circle.

The weather is so good that the sky is clear. The surrounding is filled with trees, and you can hear the cries of the birds. In terms of viewing the mountain, it’s incredible.

But the problem is this slope. Every step I take drains my stamina away. And a lot of my sweat falls onto the ground.

“Hurry up Issei. Jeesh.”

M/N, who is way ahead of me, urges me. Beside M/N is Asia. She is looking at me with a worried expression.

“……I will help as well.”

"Nah no need,Issei can carry weight just fine,right ?"M/N Says in a teasing tone. Why must he be such an ass sometimes ?!

"Y'know issei,Girls like strong mans who can protect them. If you really want to have a chance to not die alone..."M/N Trails off as i get a second wind out of nowhere and speeds past everyone. Leaving dust behind me. IF I WANT TO ACCOMPLISH MY DREAM OF HAVING A HAREM,I HAVE TO BE STRONG.

3RD Person pov

"Should i really have had said that?"M/N Asks with a sweat drop looking at issei running ahead of them.

"Ara ara~ but it was true you know. Thats why i like you so much~"Akeno said in a teasing way hugging M/N's arm. M/N In question is blushing so much he could blend in with rias hair.

"Im gonna go check on issei!"M/N Said also running as akeno giggled. Althought the other girls were looking at her with a glare.

-Timeskip-

M/N'S POV

Its a bit after we got to the mansion. Im outside of it,sitting by the shade of a tree. *Sigh* i just got out off of a meeting with buchou who got a very weird thing for me to do.

-Flashback-
3rd person pov

We see M/N,Akeno and rias outside talking.

"Do you really want me to do that ?"Asked M/N A bit nervous as to rias request.

"Yes,I think that if you,akeno and i can work together so we can make some sort of strategy or have a good idea of their tactics."Rias said explaining why the sudden request.

"Are you really sure about this ? I wouldn't consider myself smart enough to do something like this."M/N Said looking a bit down.

"Maybe so,But in terms of battle you are a bit of a genius. During the times we played chess you used the most creative tactics against me all the time. I was never able to predict your next move. So i consider you smart enough for the occasion."Rias said smilling.

"Ok then Buchou. I wont let you down !"M/N Said in a determined voice.

-end flashback-
Back to M/N's POV

*sigh* some things are easier said than done. I'll need to get some books on the phenex family,riser's rating game file and whatnot. This is already giving me a headache...

"Penny for a thought ?"I hear a female voice. Standing in front of me is Akeno with her signature smile.

"Oh hey akeno"I greet her as she sits beside me.

"So what's making you worried ?"Asks akeno with a bit of worry laced in her voice.

"Its all the thinking. Riser has a full peerage. If we want to have about 30% chance of winning we cant afford to lose any piece. But in a chess game that's almost impossible. If we lose you,kiba or koneko we lose alot of firepower. If we lose asia we lose healing. If we lose issei we lose our card in the sleeve. And if we lose buchou we lose the game... I havent even checked they're abilities and im already with a headache..." i say as looking down analyzing the situation,I really need to study the situation... Maybe i'll find something we can us- Why's my head down akeno lap ?

"You should relax more..."Akeno says in a soothing voice,running her hands through my hair. Im really starting to get sleepy...

"There is a reason why buchou chose you to help in this so im sure you'll come up with something so relax a bit."Said akeno. Her beautiful voice is so entrancing,my eyes are closing on their own...

"Thank you...Akeno..."I say as i close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Continue...