SPECIAL: 3 Months (Part 1)

A/N:This will take place in the three months prior to issei becoming a devil and the main story starts. So i hope you enjoy.

M/N'S POV.

It was only yesterday i became a devil and joined the club with all the school idols. Im currently making my way to said club since we are on lunch break.

"Yo! Its your favorte pyromancer coming in!"I say knocking on the door. Opening it i only see Koneko sitting on the couch,munching on sweets.

"Oh,so its only you here Koneko-san ?"I ask as sitting on the couch facing her,i see her nod. Im a bit nervous being alone here with someone... Even more so if that girl is cute as koneko is... Aagh what am i thinking ? If devil's policy are anything like human's,then i doubt i can have a relationship with my 'co-workers'. And even if that's not the case,i wont be surprised if kiba's dating one of them...

"....M/N-senpai having ecchi thoughts ?"Koneko asks in her monotone voice.

"Huh ? You may have read the wrong mind..."I sweatdrop at her. *Sigh* well i guess it doesn't concern me where buchou is so i wont even ask... Suddenly my stomach growls... Crap i got out of bed late and i didn't have any time to eat...  Much less make something at home for lunchbreak...

".....Here."Koneko says in her monotone voice,holding a piece of chocolate to me.

"T-Thank you..."

"M/N-senpai ?"

"Yes ?"

"Why do you smell like blood ?"She asks with a hint of concern. Crap,i dont think that it would be nice for her to know i cut myself....

"I-I do ? I-i had no ide-"I get cut off by her.

"The way you stuttered makes you seem nervous about it... Why would you be nervous...? You have no reason... Unless you're lying..."She says with narrowed eyes.... Fuck... I guess theres no point in hiding...

"....*Sigh* ok you got me... Though i dont think you'll like the reason..."I mutter,looking down and rolling up my sleeves. I hear her gasp as she sees some of the scars i have on my wrists. Looking like cuts. One of them was re-opened... *Sigh* i didn't think it would take this long for her to probably run away disgusted by me...

"W-what..."

"Do you know how hard it is to live without anyone ? It feels like i dont have a purpose in life... I dont even have Parents or a friend... Anyone to talk to... I don't enjoy living like this... A wise man once said 'No matter what,you keep finding somerthing worth to fight for'... Im still waiting for that..."I say looking resting my head on the couch and stairing at the ceiling. Its hard to feel like i dont have a purpose on life... Or even one person that cares...

*Glomp*

"Koneko-san ?"She suddenly sat on the same couch as i and glomped me,hugging my side.

"...Im here for you,senpai."she mutters. My eyes widen at her words.

"W-what ?"

"I said im here for you... So dont cut yourself anymore senpai... I would be sad if you died..."She says staring at me with her beautiful hazel eyes as mine E/C Ones wich has tears streaming from them.

".........Thank you... Koneko-chan."I say with a tear stained smile. She also smiles at me,it must be rare for her to do so...

"Oh you're here M/N."Buchou says walking in as me and koneko separate from eachother.

"Yeah,i figured you'd want to talk to me and vice-versa."I say as she sits on the couch in front of me and akeno goes to make tea.

"I see, well its good you did. Lets see... Since its your first day as a devil i can safely assume we all would like to know you better first."She says as akeno comes back with tea for everyone.