Chapter 35:Pool Fun

M/N'S POV

Dear Lord in heaven, I may be a devil, but I'd like to appreciate this, ironically, holy view I'm having right now. Wait I sound like a pervert!

"Hey, M/N. How does my swimsuit look?"Buchou asks in a swimsuit that made her look beautiful, more than usual! I'm so lucky to have her as a girlfriend.

"Ara ara. Buchou, you sure are fired up. Ufufu, you really wanted to show it to M/N-kun. By the way M/N-kun, how does mine look?"Akeno also came out from the dressing room, wearing a red and blue swimsuit that was even more revealing than Buchou's. I'm not even a pervert like issei but I feel like I'll be sent flying back with a nose bleed.

"M/N-san. I-I came after changing as well."After turning around I saw Asia standing while fidgeting. Shes wearing a school swimsuit wich fit her well. I almost feel like I'm the judge of a swimsuit contest... Why do they seem keen to grab my attention?

"You look pretty cute Asia. To be expected of you, it's your natural look afterall!"I say patting her head, smiling at her. She smiles back, in a good mood.

"Ehehe. I am happy that M/N-san said that. Koneko-chan is wearing a school swimsuit as well."Asia says, pointing at Koneko who was behind her. I just smile at her, throwing a thumbs up. She blushes a bit and grumbles something. Huh... That's odd... Buchou places a hand on Koneko's shoulders, and while letting out a smile says,

"With that, M/N, sorry but..."...?

-Line break-

"Yes, keep going. 1.2.1.2"I say, so turns out Koneko doesn't know how to swim, and Buchou asked me go help her with this. I of course have no problem in helping her learn how to swim. The person in question. Koneko. is taking small breaths in between with a 'Puwa-' sound and pedalling her feet with her utmost effort. Somehow, seeing her trying her best is cute.

"Keep it up, Koneko-chan!"Asia cheers, sitting on the side of the pool since she can't swim either.

"Puwa-. .... Senpai, sorry for making you help me out...."Koneko says in a apologetic tone.

"Don't be. I don't mind helping you anyway I can."I say, Reassuring her it's ok and she has a nothing to be sorry. Suddenly my back hits the end of the pool, making Koneko colide with me, making it seem like we're hugging.

"M/N-senpai is so kind... Are all angels like this..?"Koneko praises me? Why are her cheeks red? And I'm not exactly a full angel. More like a half one..

"Well why wouldn't I be kind to my friends? Especially my very first friend here in the ORC?"I say with a smile, patting her head wich she seems to enjoy. I think I should wrap this up and rest already. Today is a good day to laze around.

"Anyways, it's your turn now Asia. You ready?"I ask as Asia eagerly nods.

-Linebreak-

Man, swimming is a tiring activity. I think Asia was a bit excited for this. We completed the pool course multiple times. Anyways, she's now peacefully and cutefully sleeping on the vinyl sheet that's spread on the ground. This is such a relaxing, nice and normal day... Kinda makes me forget the crazy shit that happened in my life... Or that I'm sure will still happen... *Sigh* whatever. In the end, this paranormal life of mine is way better then the normal one I had. Feeling a gaze on me, I look at the other side of the pool and see Buchou, Holding a small bottle While smiling, she was beckoning me. Her mouth moved silently,basically saying 'Come here'. Shrugging, I make my way over her.

"What's up?"I ask as she gives me the small bottle on her hand. I look confused at it for a second before realising what it is.

"That’s a special beauty oil. Would you apply it on my back?"