Chapter 34: I Ran Out Of Ideas For A Title For Now Sorry

M/N'S POV

After getting back to the club room and explaining to Buchou who that client was,she didn't look very happy at all. I would take her angry expression more seriously, but she looks so cute! Plus, At the moment I'm laying my head on her lap, wich is pretty relaxing.

"This isn’t a joke!"She exclaims looking at my snickering face. It isn't a joke but it's just as funny. Oh yeah, it was summer now. So that's why our uniforms are short sleeved... Anyways.

"Indeed, even though it was decided that the meeting of the leaders of the devils, angels, and fallen angels would be held in this town, to think that suddenly the Governor of the fallen angels would intrude in my territory and interfere with our business….!"Buchou was trembling with rage. Someone's not in a good mood. And it's clear to see why since a few days ago we had to defend the town from the warmonger asshole, Kokabiel. After all that incident it was decided a meeting between the three factions, angels, fallen angels and devils. Right here on kuoh. Oh and Azazel, the leader of the fallen's contacted us. Disguised as a client for issei, whom I had to fill in for.

"And to top it off, he tries to land a hand on my cute M/N! The price to pay is death! I heard Azazel was extremely interested in sacred gears, so not only he could be after my M/N. but also issei's boosted gear. Plus he knew about your half-angel status.... Don't worry M/N I will definitely protect you!"Buchou says while patting my head. Okaydy then...

"I think what we should be worried is if he's after issei. I doubt he'd be after me or my sacred gear " I let my thoughts out. Even if issei is glaring at me in pure envy since my head is on a girls lap, thing that I doubt will Ever happen to him. I'm still worried about what could happen to him.

" I heard from someone that Azazel has deep knowledge about the Sacred Gears. I also heard that he’s gathering capable sacred gear holders, meaning there is a chance he could come after you. But it’s going to be all right. "Kiba says, before looking at me as if he was going to lose me. Before continuing.

" I will protect you both. ".... I hope this is bromance only. I'm surprised he hasn't found a way to turn into a girl yet...

" …No, um, I am happy but…how should I put this... if I hear such things from a man with a straight face then I’ll be troubled on how to respond…" Issei says, sweatdroping. I just Sigh and sink my head deeper into Buchou's pillows-I mean, legs. Man, I could really take a nap right now...

"It’s obvious that I’ll say that with a straight face. You saved me. You’re my precious comrade. If I can’t save a comrade from crisis then I can’t call myself a Knight of the Gremory household."Why do I feel like this is one bad yaoi fanfic? I hope I'm wrong.

" There’s no problem. My sacred gear that attained balance breaker and Ise-kun’s boosted gear, plus M/N'S Fire manipulation. if we combine these three, then I feel we can surpass even a dangerous crises. …Fufu, I wasn’t the type to say such things before. After hanging out with you two, my readiness for comrades also changed as well. But I don’t know why I don’t dislike that… It’s hot around my chest region" Oh God... *Instant headache for using God's name* OUCH. I'll just assume Kiba said that in a no homo way....

"…D-Disgusting. You… Don’t come near me! Don’t touch me!"Issei looks ready to fight for his virginity. I don't blame him, I'm almost fearing for mine aswell.

"N-No way, Ise-kun…"Kiba sure gets down easily... *Sigh* He'll get over it.

"However, I wonder what happened… Besides not knowing their movements, it’s difficult to move here as well. The other side is the Governor of the fallen angels. We can’t even come in contact with him."Buchou is pondering. We can’t break down the relationship between devils and fallen angels any further on our whims. Since Buchou is quite strict about that topic, if there is no big movement from their side, then we won’t move as well. Maybe it's for the better anyway.