Chapter 24:Knight's Past And Present Trouble

Before this chapter starts i have a few things to say and one of them is thank you for voting,and talking about voting... This is kinda hard for me to say so i'll let a picture of Kaneki say it

Im sorry but by the voting results it would be a tie between serafall,rossweise and ravel

Im sorry but by the voting results it would be a tie between serafall,rossweise and ravel. I cant just flip a coin to decide wich i'll add or add the 3 of them in the harem without feeling bad for the others. And i also realised that as much as i want to make you readers happy with this history and etc i need to be happy with it too. So with all that said i've decided to add everyone in the options on last 'chapter' (Minus ophis and gabriel) to the harem. I hope you understand it and if you dont feel happy with the choice i made for this book im sure there are other books of DxD reader insert that are better than mine. Anyways i'll use another photo to express myself and go to the chapter (I obviously dont own these images)

 Anyways i'll use another photo to express myself and go to the chapter (I obviously dont own these images)

M/N'S POV

Im currently in my room with buchou and asia here,i've got a few questions for her on why kiba had so much hatred on this photo, or to be more precise, the 'holy sword'. I already know they are basically the ultimate weapon against devils and a cut from them hurts like a bitch but still,what's the sword relation to kiba ?

"Buchou,can you tell me why kiba hates holy swords ?"I ask her curiously as im sitting by my desk,buchou is on my bed and asia is by the door.

"I see you've noticed it... Well no better time to explain it i suppose..."Buchou says with a sigh.

"You see,kiba is a survivor of the holy sword project."

"Holy sword project ?"This isn't going to be a happy story...

“There was a project several years ago inside the Christian Church that aimed to make those who can wield the holy-sword Excalibur.”

“…This is my first time hearing this.”

Asia didn’t know about this project. Well im not surprised that a secret project like this won’t reach the ears of the girl who was praised as the holy-maiden.

“Even though there are numerous holy-swords originating from all over the world, I still think the most famous one would be Excalibur. Even in Japan, it comes up in many books. It’s a holy weapon that is created through means of magic and alchemy by those who reach the territory of God. But holy-swords choose their wielders. I hear that only one person in a decade or so gets chosen.”