Chapter 30: Show-Time.

A/N:As the image says thank you! I did not expect to say this for 2 chapters in a row (not that im complaining.) But thank you all. Hope you Enjoy the chapter :D

M/N'S POV

"Rias-senpai. We have covered the school with a large barrier. With this, unless something disastrous happens, there will be no damage outside."Saji reported the current situation to Buchou. We, the Occult research club and the student council, had gathered at the park located right in front of Kuou academy. Only Kiba wasn't here. He must be with xenovia... The injured Irina was transported to Kaichou's house. She avoided the worst case scenario thanks to Asia's power. Saji from the student council was explaining about the barrier to Buchou. Possibly because of the spanking he got earlier, he stood unnaturally... According to his story, Kaichou had gathered everyone from the student council and put a big barrier on the school after she heard the situation from Buchou. It was a measure used to keep the things occurring inside from leaking outside. The opponent was one of the leaders of the Fallen-Angels who appeared in the bible and books afterall.

"This is to keep it to the minimum. To tell you the truth, if Kokabiel were to fight seriously, not only this academy, but the whole region would be annihilated. Adding to that, he has already gotten ready for that. My servant has seen him releasing his power at the school grounds."Kaichou explains... Are you joking ? No she obviously isn't. That asshole is a maniac! He can destroy this town,killing a shit ton of people in the process,only so he can have 'fun' re-starting the war ? Tsk,War really is hell...

"My servants and I will continue to place the barrier to reduce the damages. I want to minimise the damages as much as possible...... It's hard to prevent having our school getting damaged. But it looks like we have to since it's the leader of the Fallen-Angels who is moving."as she said that,Kaichou made a sharp eye and looked in the direction of the school with eyes filled with hatred. She was probably directing it to Kokabiel. Then it was confirmed that the school would get damaged... Atleast we won't have classes i suppose.... Im trying to stay positive ok ?

"Thank you, Sona. We will do the rest from here."

"Rias. Our enemy is a monster with strength above ours. It's still not too late. We should get your Oni-sama......"Buchou shook her head.

"You also didn't call your Onee-sama."

"My Onee-sama is...... Your Oni-sama loves you. Sirzechs-sama will definitely move. So......"

"I have already informed Sirzechs-sama."

Akeno said it over Buchou and Kaichou's words.

"Akeno!"Buchou criticised. But Akeno-san had an angry expression.

"Rias. I know that you don't want to cause problems for Sirzechs-sama. It happened in your territory. In your base. And it happened after the family problem. But it's a different story if the leader of the enemy appears. It is a problem that surpasses the level that you can solve. Let's borrow the strength of a Maou."Wow.... I never seen akeno this serious... There's a first time for everything i suppose... Buchou seemed like she wanted to say something. But she took a deep breath and nodded. Akeno put on her usual smiley face after she saw her.

"Thank you for understanding the situation, Buchou. Sona-sama. Sirzechs-sama's reinforcement will be here in one hour."

"One hour...... I understand. In that time, we, the student council, will vow to continue to place the barriers in the name of Sitri."

Buchou seemed like she had made her decision as well after hearing Kaichou's decision.

"......So one hour. Now my servants. We will be on the offensive. We will go inside the barrier and draw Kokabiel's attention. Unlike the battle against Phoenix, this is a battle of life and death! Even so, I will not forgive you if you die! We will survive and continue to attend that school!"