Chapter 2:Game Over...?

A/N:I just realised that i never went into details at what the characters are wearing ( althought if you've seen the anime or manga you know how the school uniform looks like) in any cases.

There we go. Now enjoy

M/N's POV

So today i wake up feeling excited for once,its saturday so dont need to go to school,i apparently got a date today and yeah.as i spend the time thinking about what to do or wear i notice im almost late,so i put on a F/C hoodie with S/F/C (second favorite color) stripes,black jeans and white shoes.as im leaving home,i can't help but feel uneasy today for some reason...

*time skip*

I sit around waiting for her.in the meantime,a weird looking woman gave me a weird leaflet,i didnt bother to read it or etc,just put it in my pocket,10 mins later,yuuma runs up to me looking adorable

in the meantime,a weird looking woman gave me a weird leaflet,i didnt bother to read it or etc,just put it in my pocket,10 mins later,yuuma runs up to me looking adorable

"Hey M/N! ready for today ?"

"Yeah,so,what do you wanna do ?"

"Oh, let's see, well we could go to the mall"

"Ok,to the mall it is then"

*Time skip*

After spending the whole day walking around with her clinged onto me like glue,seeing store after store etc etc,we decided to go to the fountain,as we are seeing the fountain.yuuma turns around and asks me

"Say...M/N ?"

"Yeah ?"

"Can you do me a favor ?"she asks as i suddenly feel the atmosphere change.

"Sure what is it ?"

She leans in close and whisper in my ear.

"Can you die for me ?"
She said with no emmotion at all

I did a double take,rewinded what she said on my mind,and i came to one conclusion...

".....what ?"

Her clothes suddenly turned into ones that made her like she was in bdsm,and she changed a bit fisically too.oh did i mention she had FUCKING wings now ?

"Can you die for me ?"She repeats,laughing insanely as she suddenly throwed a pink-ish spear that looked like it was made of light at me.it hit me in the stomach,as i fall down i hear her say something about 'sacred gear' but it doesn't matter at this point does it ? As she fly's out of here i am left to my last thoughts by myself "Damn,i guess this is how i end,well,i never really wanted *cough* to live thay long anyway,althought i wish i didnt die by the hands of my 'girlfriend'*Cough cough*not likr i'll be missed,goodbye world,i only wished i wasn't so alone my life and now *Cough cough*" as i cough more blood,my eyelids feel heavy,as im closing my eyes i see the leaflet shine a bright scarlet before i blacked out...