Chapter 27:Alliance.

M/N'S POV

It was yesterday i confessed my feelings to buchou. And today we dont have classes! Maybe i can take buchou on a da-

*RIIIIING PICK YOUR CELLPHONE UP RETARD*

Dont ask where i got this ringtone,but lets see. Why is issei calling me ?

"Yo,what is it?"

"Hey M/N Can you meetm me at the train station in...10 minutes ?"

"Is it something urgent ?"Just what does he wants ?

"Kinda."

"....*Sigh*Ok see you there."I say hanging up. So much for a peaceful evening with my recent girlfriend...

-Linebreak-

*Sigh* Today's such a nice day... Not so hot,not so cold... Im wearing some black jeans,white sneakers and a F/C Polo-shirt (Hey you got to choose in your head the color of your shirt atleast.)

"*Sigh* where is that guy...? If he just wants help in homework i swear i'll roast him... Litteraly..."

"Oh you're already here M/N"Turning around i see issei approaching me with sona's pawn. Saji.

"Yeah,So what is it thats so urgent ?"

"Im also curious about that hyoudou."Saji also says. So issei didn't tell him anything either huh... Must be serious then...

"Ah yes,*Cough* “I’m going to ask Shidou Irina and Xenovia to give me permission to destroy the holy-sword Excaliburs."He says as me and saji become shocked at his words. I cant tell if he's dumb or stupid...

"....Let me guess. You wanted help so you asked the 2 first people on your contacts ?"I ask as he sweatdrops and nods. I cant think of any other devil who'd help him...

"...well kiba is our comrade... And i cant let you potentialy die. So sure i'll help."I say with a thumbs up. This is a stupid idea but i cant let him go do stupid things alone. Isnt that what friends are for anyways ?

"What about you saj-"Why is Saji turning blue...? Oh shit. He suddenly is about to start to break into a sprint but i place my foot in front of his legs as hes about to pass by me.Making him trip and fall on the ground and allowing me to sit on his back. Keeping him there.

“Nooooooooo!! I’m going home!!”he cries out trying to get up. We're this is a empty part of the station. Or else this would be awkward in public...

"Hyoudou! Why me!? It’s your group’s problem, right!? I belong to the House of Sitri! I shouldn’t take part in this! Not at all!!" Saji argued while crying.

"Don’t say that Saji. The only Devil that I know who seems willing to help me is you."
..do i not count...?

"Bullshit! There’s no way that I will help youuuu! I’m going to get killed! I’m going to get killed by Kaichouuuuu!!" Is Sona that scary ? Sure she seems a bit cold but im sure thats a façade

“Your master, Rias-senpai, might be strict and kind! But you know what! You know Kaichou!? She’s strict AND strict!”Yeah buchou is strict and kind but again,i dont see kaichou as a bad strict person... Wait....

"Y'know saji you should watch what you say."I say as he looks at me curious.

"Could you imagine what kaichou would do if she heard of you speaking of her like that ?"I say as his eyes widen and he gulps.

"There are 3 things she could do: A-Beat the shit out of you, B-Cry to herself in her room because of your words. People like her tend to be the opposite of their façade. And C. A mix of A and B"I explain holding a finger for all 3 situations. The part of Sona crying about his words is a lie obviously,but hey! He seems to be buying it.