Chapter 3:New Game

M/N Pov

*BEEP BEEP BEE-*

"Still annoying as ever alarmclock"i said...then suddenly realised that i was still alive,was it all a dream ? I checked the calendar and it says its sunday,my date was yesterday,was it ? Or was my dream date yesterday ?i don't know.i decide to go get some fresh air,it was sunset,"How long did i sleep anyway ?" i mutter to myself,as im walking i see the fountain,"So this is where my 'dream' happened..."i say as i analyze the place,i see a little bit of red on the floor and go see what it is..."This is blood... Is this a coincidence ?"i mutter quietly,i suddenly hear a 'FLAP' sound,like of wings and suddenly my right hand gets pierced by a...light spear ?

"AGH!"

"Well,well,well...what do we have here ? A devil ? I dont sense your master,could you be a stray ?"I hear the guy say as i try to get the spear off me with my other hand,i end up burning my hand as soon as i touch the spear.

"it must really hurt,light is poisonous to you"

"Why are you *pant* attacking me...?"

"Oh ? Well,we are enemies since you're a devil and all,oh well,any last words devil-san ?"

"Yeah *Pant pant* Screw you"
I say as the man's eyebrow twitch at the insult

"An idiot in death,I HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT!"he yells as he throws a spear at my head,i close my eyes awaiting for impact...it never came as i see a beautifull red head in front of me.

"Dont you dare touch him"

“……Crimson hair…… You must be a woman from the House of Gremory……" The man glares at the woman with crimson hair with eyes full of hatred.

“My name is Rias Gremory. How are you doing, Fallen Angel-san? If you are trying to hurt this boy, then I won’t hold back. “

“……Fufu. Well, well. So this boy belongs to you. So this town is also part of your territory then. Well then. For today, I will apologise. But I advise you not to let your servant loose. People like me might slay him while having a walk.”

“Thanks for the advice. This town is under my surveillance. So if you get in my way, then I won’t hold back.”

“I will say the same to you, heiress of the House of Gremory. My name is Donaseek. I hope we won’t meet again.” 'am i safe..?' i think as i pass out.

A/N:I think im done with chapters for today