Chapter 17: Feeling Familiar (Part 1)

M/N POV

Its been about 2 days since the fight with those fallen angels and things have been pretty calm. *Sigh* everything's so quiet today. Its nice to take a nap in this couch but some action would be good...

"Alright everyone ! We are going to visist the familiar forest to get issei and asia a familiar!"Says rias excitedly

"A-Ano buchou-san? Whats a familiar ?"Asked asia shyly.

"*YAWN* In a nutshell. Its like a pet. But they help you in services such as handing out leaflets."i say as i lazily get up from the couch with my familiar on my head. A small white bunny with black streaks on its fur and his left eye being gray. While the other red

"That bunny is a weird mix between cute and terrifying..."Said issei with a sweatdrop as the other keep presenting their familiars when suddenly theres a knock on the door.

3RD Person POV

"Enter!"Said rias as the door opened and 3 people entered

"Sona ? What brings you here ?"Asked rias a woman with short black hair,glasses and violet eyes

(A/N: In case my description sucks and you dont know what sona looks like)

"Hello rias. I heard you got yourself new servants so i decided to drop by"Said sona in a monotone voice.

"Ah yes,These are my new 3 Servants:Asia,Issei and M/N."Said rias introducing them.

"Pleasure to meet you"Said issei asia and M/N With a bow.

"These are Saji and Tsubaki.We're pleasured to meet you three."Said sona gesturing to the man and woman behind her.
(Saji)

(Tsubaki)

(Tsubaki)

(A/N:In case you dont know what the 2 look like)

M/N'S POV

Well... Might as well have a friendly chat. As im about to say something i see that Saji guy mocking issei about 'Being a disgrace to pawns' or 'I consumed more pieces than you'
*Sigh* i got and idea...

"Not to be rude or anything. But if we're talking about who consumed more pieces. Issei consumed 8 as i recall... And also... If you're that much of a tough cookie,why dont we have a spar? show me those 4 pawn pieces weren't wasted"I say approaching them."Of course that is if you aren't scared..."I see hes about to lash out at me

"Well,We wouldn't want that now do we ?"I hear sona say as she looks at us. Saji is about to retort when she speaks again.

"Listen Saji,He may look harmless. But in the 3 months hes been a devil i heard a bit from rias and how much he plays with his foes emotions such as rage and takes advantage of it. You're too hotheaded and dont stand a chance."Sona said in a brutally honest fashion.

"*Sigh* You make me sound like a villain..."I pout at her.

"Anyways. Why do you all have your familiars out ?"Sona asks curiously

"Oh,i was planning on taking issei and asia to the familiar forest."Said rias.

"Is that so ? Interesting... I was planning on taking Saji as well..."Said sona with a slight smirk.

"Oh ? Well only one peerage can go to the familiar forest. How should we settle it ?"Said rias with a smirk as well.

-Time skip-

3RD Person pov

"I get the why of a tennis match, but... WHY IS THERE SO MANY PEOPLE HERE ?!"M/N Asks (More like shouts)

"They are the school's biggest idols..."Said kiba with a sweatdrop.

"*Sigh* Also. Issei can you stop drolling there ?"M/N Says as he smacks him on the head. Althought rias,akeno,sona and tsubaki in those tennis clothes...'Bad thoughts! Stop thinking perverted things'As M/N Gets out of his daydream he hears sona shout something about "Shitori style" and sees the ball doing a curve almost in a...magical way.

"Im gonna take a nap. Wake me up once this is over."M/N Says as he lies down on the bench.

-timeskip-

M/N'S POV

*YAAAWN* That was a good nap. I see koneko with 2 broken tennis rackets and can guess well enough what happened.

"So what are they playing next ?"I ask sitting up.

"Excellent question M/N. We decided to play a team game. So dodgeball it is."Said rias walking up to us.

"I see. By the way buchou,theres something im kinda curious about. Where's asia living ?"I ask curiously. Its been bothering me for a while.

"She's using one of the rooms in the old school building."said rias while asia is looking at the ground.

"I see. Say,would you like to live with me asia ? My apartment is kinda big and i cant imagine you liking being alone and all."i say as asia glomps me.

"Yes! I would love to !"Asia says happily.

-Yet another time skip.-

M/N'S POV

So today's the day. I get up excited. I never really played these games much since i didnt really have friends... Ok im getting depressed. Taking a quick shower and making breakfast for me and for asia we go to school. I hear some whispering such as "Who's that guy and why is he with asia ?!" etc etc.

"A-Ano M/N-San ? How come people here dont know you ?"asks asia innocently. I sorta feel a pang on my chest as i look down a bit sadly.

"Well... I've never really had friends here or anywhere for a fact. Plus i dont attract attention here like issei,kiba or buchou." i say as asia suddenly hugs me.

"Dont be sad M/N-San! I promise you'll never be lonely again with me!"Asia says as i feel a bit of hate filled glares at me but still...i cant help but feel warm inside...

"Thank you..."i say as i pat her head.

Continues in part 2

A/N:This is one big chapter so i decided to publish this bit and continue later.anyways see ya

Word count (if you're curious):

1013