Chapter 16:Farewell,My Lover

3RD Person POV

"Lets go issei"says M/N as he and issei enter the church.

"Raaaaaynare~come out wherever you are"says M/N Childshly.suddenly,he pushes issei to the side as a rain of light spear hit him.

"M/N!"Screams issei in worry as he tries to run to him only for his legs to be pierced by light spears and raynare descend from the roof.

"Well well well. Do you have anything to say now,smartass?"Raynare asks
M/N who's on his hands and knees panting.

"Yeah *PANT PANT* You're not that ho-GAH"M/N Is interrupted by a kick from a blushing raynare.

"Shut up!"screams raynare as M/N is laying on his back,not moving.

Issei's POV

Shit! This isn't good,what can i do ?!

"Relax issei *Pant * *Cough* Dont worry. No one's dying beside this bitc-GAH"M/N Says as hes cut off by raynare who stomped his face. Her heel perfured his cheek as she looks absolutely furious at M/N.

"SHUT UP. IM NOT THE ONE WHO'S GONNA DIE A PAINFULL DEATH. YOU ARE"She screams as she throws a spear in M/N's Stomach.

"If there is a god. Im begging for help"I whisper as i look horrified at the scene in front of me. Raynare looks at me and slowly starts walking towards me.

"A devil praying to god in a church. Thats something you dont see everyday."says raynare amused.

"Raynare... You know.... That date was one of the happiest moments of my life..."i say as i feel tears in my eyes.

"HAHAHAHA. Yeah. You almost killed me of boredom, the only good thing of that date was you dying. But you are useless you cant even stay dead"she said in a mocking voice as i felt my heart shatter at every word.

3RD PERSON POV

"GRRRR RAYNARE!"Issei suddenly screams as a green aura surrounds him,

"W-Whats going on with him?" says raynare with a hint of fear as a deep voice is suddenly heard coming from issei's...gauntlet ?

"EXPLOSION"It said as issei sacred gear changed.

(A/N: Looks like this now in case you didnt know

(A/N: Looks like this now in case you didnt know.)

"N-No matter. An elite fallen angel such as myself is stronger than you!"said raynare as she throwed a spear at issei. Only for him to defend it with his sacred gear.

"W-what!? Its only a twice critical! How did you do that !?" said raynare shocked and scared.

"RAYNARE!"Screamed issei in rage as he starts to run at her.

"G-Get away!"said raynare as she throwed another spear at him as she starts to fly away,But issei blocks it again and grabs her leg.

"Take this you BITCH!"Screamed issei as he punches raynare. Making her fly through a glass panel.

"That *Pant pant* Was for M/N..."Says issei as he's about to fall but kiba gets him.

"Nice job dude. Knew you could defeat her."says kiba as he supports issei. Helping him stay on his feet.

"Heh,you're sorta late for the party casanova."Issei said with a chuckle.

"Not really. I got here sooner but buchou told me not to interfere."Said kiba with a smile.

"I see..."Says issei as he looks behind him and sees rias&The rest of the peerage with her.

"Good job issei. I knew you could do it. After all,you posses the Boosted gear. Asia go heal M/N."Said rias as koneko suddenly enters the church carrying raynare and dropping her on the ground.

"well well well. Look at what the cat has dragged in."Joked rias as a sweat drop formed on everyone's head.

"That was horrible *Cough* Buchou."Said a voice as they all look at M/N who got up with the help of asia.

"Anyways. Fallen angel Raynare. Do you have any last words ?"said rias as she made a ball of destruction.

"Issei-kun, I love you. Please dont let this devil kill me!"Said raynare in her yuuma form while looking at issei with a blush and tears falling down her face. Issei's eyes widen as he looks down and his hair shadow his eyes.

"Buchou...I can't take this anymore. Just... End her. Please"Said issei with a voice crack.

"No one hurts my adorable servants."Said rias with cold eyes as she tossed the ball of destruction at raynare. Only thing remaining of her were black feathers.

"Goodbye,My Lover..."Whispered issei as they all exited the church.

A/N:Hello.Again, for 2 chapters in a row im sorry for taking so long to update.  But who knows. We are closer to the raiser (i forgot how to write his name help) arc i might upload more. Anyways, see ya next time