Chapter 10 : Holy Sister

M/N POV

So today Issei wanted to hang-out with me. Yeah surprising i know,but i said yes so now im in the park waiting around for that pervert. I suddenly hear a feminine voice

"Haaau~ im such a klutz"I look and see a blond haired girl with emerald eyes on the floor with a briefcase,she seems to be in a nun's outfit. I get up from the bench and go to her.

"Excuse me,are you okay ?"i ask her as she looks at me,those eyes are beautifull

"Ah yes,im just lost. Do you by any chance know where the church is ?"she asks with a pout and a hopefull look

"Ah...yes let me just check something first"I say as i look at my phone and text issei that i will be a bit late.

"Ok lets go"i say happily.

"Ano...W-what's your name ?"
She asks shyly

"Oh,Im M/N L/N.Nice to meet you...?"

"Ah ! Asia argento. Pleasure to meet you."She says with a smile.

As we are walking in a comfortable silence,we see a boy crying with a little scrape on his knee. Asia goes up to him and kneels down in front of him.

"Shhhh,let me take a look"She says to the boy in a soothing manner. The boy nods and suddenly asia's hands glow a green light and she seems to be....healing the kid ? Thats surprising. A few second laters the kid happily gets up while hugging asia. "Thank you onee-chan." asia only smiles and i cant help but smile myself. After the kid left i say "Thats a real nice power"

"....Nice power huh ?"I hear her mutter in a sad tone.

As we continue walking,i cant help but feel uneasy suddenly. Must be because we are near the church. "Well here we are asia,see ya"i say as i turn around and start walking back to the park.

"Wait !"Asia says

I stop and look at her.

"Can we see eachother again ?" she asks hopefully.

I start thinking a bit and after a moment i say

"Yeah sure. See ya asia " i say with a smile.

Time skip----------------

3rd person pov

*Slap*,the sound ecoates from the outside of the clubroom.

"Dont go near that sister again you hear me ?!"Says rias in a scolding tone

"Why's that ?" M/N asks with his H/C hair shadowing his eyes.

"Theres a high risk of a devil getting exorcised by one of those exorcists,if you get exorcised thats it. Theres no coming back. And thats not including the danger of being attacked by a fallen angel."Rias says in an angry tone.

"That girl didnt seem to be that type,she looked harmle- *Slap*" M/N gets cut off by another slap.

"I dont care about that,for all we know that girl was using you. Orders are orders M/N,so please follow mine"She says.

"Hai..." M/N says in a downcast tone 'Looks like we cant see eachother,Asia...'

Rias eyes soften a bit and she walks up to M/N who tenses up,awaiting another slap,only to be hugged.

"Im sorry,i exagerated a bit,but please understand im just trying to look-out for you,okay ?" she says with a small smile and a hint of regret.

"Its ok buchou"

"Ok then lets go back to the others now ok ?"

"Sure"I say with a sort-of-fake smile and i turn around to go back to the clubroom

"Oh and M/N"

"Mmm?"M/N turns around only to be kissed in the cheek by rias.

"W-w-what was that for ?"He asks

"I just felt like doing this,and its a nice way to say 'sorry'" Rias states with a smile

OMAKE:

"WHERE IS THAT IDIOT ?!?" We see our favorite pervert shout as everyone in the park looks at him.

"WHAT ?!" Screams issei at everyone staring at him

"Mommy, is that stranger ok ?" "Dont look,he's crazy!"Hears issei as he starts to have anime tears.

A/N:PHEW,long chapter. I know but hey,things are finnaly getting interesting. I just noticed one thing. As said in one of the chapters. Kiba and M/N are both knights,I might be thinking waaay to ahead of time.but how am i gonna include xenovia. In fact,would anyone like if xenovia entered the gremory peerage ? Anyways. See ya