Chapter 13: Ex

3RD Persons POV

"Fufufu,what a touching scene..." hears M/N As he looks up and sees a woman in bdsm clothed with fallen angel wings,that woman is none other than Raynare.

"Well well well. How are you doing dear ? Its been a while. Missed me,raynare-chan ?"Asks M/N in an amused tone while at the same time sending his location to everyone in the orc through his phone. 'I have a big chance to either win a fight or win some time. Knowing this bitch. I think if i play my cards right ill win.' Thinks M/N.

"Shut up. I dont want a brat like you saying my name so casually."Spats Raynare with hate clear in her voice.

"Asia,im gonna distract her and i want you to go hide somewhere ok ?"Whispers M/N to asia who seems terrified.

"Don't say stuff you dont mean Raynare. I know you love me deep inside."Says M/N in a teasing way.

"SHUT UP !" screams raynare as she throws a spear at M/N

"NOW ASIA !"Yells M/N to asia as he summons his sacred gear and shoots fire at the spear.

As asia is running away,raynare appears in front of her but M/N takes out one of his pistols and shoots at her. Making her get out of the way.

"Your fight is with me dear"says M/N happily but with a tone that isnt as happy.

"You're not gonna survive this fight."says raynare ready to shoot a light spear

"Lets see you back that up !"Says M/N as he uses his knight speed to suddenly appear in front of raynare,punching her in the stomach,knocking the wind out of her before backhanding her and kneeing her in the face.

"C'mon dear. I expected more~"
Says M/N in a teasing sing-song voice.

"Damn you...YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT" yells raynare blinded by rage as she throws a barrage of spears at M/N.

*Tsk*

The sound echoates as M/N suddenly has a smirk.

"You fell for it..."says M/N quietly as he dodges all of them and knees raynare in the stomach

"Hook"A punch in the face to raynare.

"Line"A kick to the back of the leg.making her stumble a bit.

"And sinker!"Says M/N as he backhands her with his left hand and immediatly following that up with a fire ball in the face.

"AAAAAAA" Scream raynare as she is sent flying to the ground. Barely conscious.

"The problem is you get easily mad. It doesn't take a genius to push all the right buttons to make you lose control of yourself. Not that it matters now."Says M/N As he takes out a pistol and points at her head

"See you in he-"M/N Gets cut off by a spear on his stomach and a uppercut that sends him flying. As he lays on the ground he hears.

"You're losing your touch, raynare. Getting outsmarted by a brat."
Says a male voice wich belongs to dohnaseek

As M/N is about to pass out. He hears the man say.

"We should take him as a hostage to try and trade him for that nun..."

Continue...