Chapter 23: Peace... For Now

A/N:This author's note has the purpose to thank everyone that voted last chapter and announce that the winner is:All of them! Anyways hope you enjoy the chapter.

M/N'S POV

Its been a few days since my fight with riser and well... Things have been pretty normal-ish. Buchou and Asia have been arguing over me for some reason... I feel like a toy that 2 kids are fighting over sometimes. Talking about buchou...

"Unnn……"A moan is heard on my bed. I look to my side and see Buchou sleeping on my bed,Hugging my arm,naked. This has become a common thing now. Buchou for some reason has started to sleep with me,and she for some reason can't sleep unless naked... Honestly what do i do with my life now ? *Sigh* things were so much easy as 'The ghost of Kuoh', Thought self- proclaimed since no one saw me there,like a ghost. Ah whatever,i cant complain about life i guess...

“......Oh, you're awake?"So she was awake this whole time ?

"Yeah. Had a good sleep ?"I ask her as she nods,laying her head on my chest.

“What should we do? It might be wonderful to stay like this until it’s time to wake up...... Maybe doing something a little bit naughty would be a good way to communicate with my adorable servant.”she says kissing my cheek. I cant help but blush at the thought, but, im still confused. What are we ? Friends ? Lovers ? Friends with benefits ? This gives me headache just to think about...

"You shouldn't go saying stuff like that... You're lucky im not a pervert..."I say with a blush looking away

“Do you feel like attacking me?”She says as i blush alot. Am i supposed to awnser that ?

“Sure, I’ll do anything that will please you.”She whispers seductivly on my ear. If one could i'd be dead from blushing.

*Knock knock"a knock on my door is heard.

"M/N-san its almost time for morning training."Asia's voice can be heard from the other side of the door. Perfect time for a excuse to get out of bed. And i really need to train too since i haven't trained since fighting with riser.

"M/N-san are you awake ?"Asia asks ready to open the door.

"Im awake,i'll be out in a minute."i say lazily. Im not really in the mood for training,i like to relax more... But a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.... Why's buchou smiling like that...?

“Asia, wait for us a bit longer. Both M/N and I need to get ready.”Did you really need to say that buchou...? My bedroom door is opened violently. Asia then sees me, laying down with Buchou who's on my chest. Asia has teary eyes. She seems really displeased and is making an unpleasant face...... Buchou hugs me tighter after seeing Asia’s face....*Sigh* Fuck...

“Good morning Asia.”

Buchou smiles. Asia, who's really mad, shakes her body. Then she puts her hand on her clothes. Erm...Asia...?

“I will also get naked! I don’t want to be left out!”

"..........Im going back to sleep...."I say turning to my side and closing my eyes. Its too early for this...

-Few minutes later-

After getting up,asia,buchou and i are having breakfast. Thought asia's pouting at me and buchou,and im currently thinking on how to make asia to stop being mad at me. And buchou is just eating her breakfast unbothered. My love life has not just taken a step forward. It jumped straight to the moon... And i have no idea how to land it... I can see Asia and buchou's feeling for me,but just what do i do ? I dont feel like im good enough for a princess such as Buchou or someone as kind and caring as asia... *Sigh* i'll think about it later...