Chapter 14: Meanwhile...

Issei's POV

As im riding on my bike coming back from yet another failed contract. My phone buzzes and its a message from....M/N ? What could it be ? Its just his location. Hes in the park where my date with yuuma ended. I decide its better to go there and as im getting there i see 2 people....flying away ? They seem
To be carrying someone with white gloves...wait. White gloves ? M/N are sacred gear are white glov....FUCK. What has that psycho gotten himself into?! As im about to enter i see a blonde nun with emerald eyes almost crying.
Its not everyday you see a golden haired beauty like that so i decide to see whats wrong.

"Excuse me miss,whats wrong ?"i ask politely,she doesnt seem to hear me as she seems to be muttering something while crying.

"M/N-San,M/N-San,M/N-San..."Wait. She knows M/N ? that asshole better have some good explanation.

"Excuse me,how do you know him ?"I ask her as she snaps out of her daze.

She seems to be about to awnser when we both hear a voice

"I take it you are Asia argento ?"Says a voice wich belongs to buchou.

"H-hai,are you M/N-San's friend ?" 'so thats her name.'i think quietly to myself as i watch them talk.

"Yes,im his master,Rias gremory."

"Then,can you help him? Hes been kidnapped by those fallen angels! *sob*please! I'll even join your group *sob* if that means i can stay with M/N-san i'll do it ! *Sob* just... Please help him!"says asia with guilt and desperation...

Buchou eyes widen as she suddenly has a smile forming on her face. She begins to walk forward and stops in front of asia and hugs her.

"You really care about him,dont you ? It can't be helped,i would save him anyway. But i must ask you. Are you sure you want to join my peerage ? Althought the gremory's are known for treating their servants as family.But You wouldn't be able to pray to god anymore or be a sister. So are you sure about it ?"Rias asks her softly. As asia looks up at her with determination in her eyes.

"Yes,I am ! If that means i can be with M/N-San i will !"says asia wich makes rias smile.

"Very well. But first lets go save M/N,Shall we ?"

Continue...