Chapter 21: Game Plans

M/N'S POV

So its the 8th day of training and buchou called me along with akeno to her room to discuss some things about the rating game. We're all siting by a small table in her room drinking akeno's delicious tea.

"Alright then,M/N What have you learned from the situation ?"Buchou asks me calmly while sipping her tea.

"Well obviously this is not going to be an easy game. I looked at riser's peerage and one of the people that mostly concern me is his queen yubelluna. Her explosive magic is not something to be taken lighly and i risk saying she can take a rook like koneko down with one hit."I say as buchou and akeno nod. They also must have taken this in consideration.

"There's also the fact that im sure riser will have phoenix tears. Not necesarilly with him but if i had to guess he'll have one with his queen and the other we can guess."I say as i see buchou's eyes widen a bit. She probably did not think about this.

"I see... Thats a good point you brought up M/N,I wouldn't have thought of that."Buchou praises me. I blush a bit at the praise,hold yourself together M/N!

"Alright,so with all this taken in consideration i made a game plan,tell me what you think about it."I say taking out the school map

"Alright,So i know for a fact we'll have the place advantage so im sure we're gonna use the school

"Alright,So i know for a fact we'll have the place advantage so im sure we're gonna use the school. We're of course starting in the old school house. I suggest we have kiba set some traps by the woods. Also if we dominate the gymnasium we have a slight advantage over them since its right in the middle. So having issei and koneko engage anyone there is a good idea. I also would think its good to have akeno flying around as a temporary support. I want you to make riser send out his queen for you. Wich also brings up my position. I think i can find some advantage point to help you. Since its almost guaranteed riser's queen will have phoenix tears it will be a nice ambush. Im sure you'll be able to fight her to the point she has to use phoenix tears. When that happens i'll have a sniper rifle with me and as soon as she takes out the bottle i can shoot her,retiring her or better. Making her drop the phoenix tears for you to grab. Im sure riser will play the numbers game when sending his pieces somewhere,5 being maximum,so if everything goes well he'll be cornered. Even if he's not to be taken lighly."I finish my explanation taking a deep breath.i see buchou and akeno's surprised gaze at me and they're not saying anything... Its really making me nervous...

"Wow M/N... Just wow. I knew you were smart but you just exceeded my expectations..."Rias says in awe as akeno nods. I feel my face heat up a bit. Even though my grades are the best in class without even trying i still dont think im this smart.

"That plan sounds wonderful but theres one thing bothering me. Who do you think also has phoenix tears ?"Rias asks me curiously.

"If you remember my early statement i said yubelluna was only one of the people bothering me. The other is his bishop,Ravel. From what i understood she's his little sister. I heard she's more of a scout and rarely if ever fights. But still,I think riser will have some of his pieces protecting her and maybe a phoenix tear. This also brings up an alternative plan. This may sound... Heartless but what if we 'Kidnap' ravel during the game ?"I say as i see their eyes widen they look like they want to say something but i quickly raise my hands up.

"Let me explain. I know doing this may be awful but if we use her as a bargain chip theres a 50% chance that we'll succeed. But thats almost plan B."I finish my explanation as i sigh. If i wasn't going to hell when i die i sure will now.

"We should stop it here for now. Tomorrow we discuss this more."Buchou says getting up and stretching. I am feeling tired myself so i get up and start walking to the door

"Ok then,I'll be by my room"I say as i leave buchou's room and go to mine. Falling down on bed and almost instantly falling asleep. All that thinking made me tired.

Continue...