Chapter 11: Madhouse

M/N POV

Its been about a day since i last saw asia,thinking about her made me feel a bit guilty still, She looked so innocent yet so...sad.

"/N!, M/N !"I snap out of my day dream as i hear buchou call me

"Mmm ? What is it ?"

"I was asking if you could take one of koneko's contract today,she has 2 clients summoning her at the same time."Says rias as koneko is looking at me with eyes that say 'please'.

'Oh,sure. Nothing i wouldnt so for my cute little koneko-chwan"I say in a teasing way. 'im spending way too much time with akeno...'i think to myself as koneko looks down with a blush and mutters a "thank you".

*Lil time skip*

As i get out of the teleportation circle to meer 'my' client,i capture a putrid smell.

"Dude is something dead or rotten here ?"i mutter to myself. As i decide to walk around. I notice a deep red on the walls "Is this...blood ? HOLY *OUCH* SHIT !" i suddenly scream as i see the client chained naked on the wall almost open in half. "So someone was dead here..."It took alot not to throw up. Suddenly,i felt a bloodlust behind me and quickly turn around in time to barely dodge a slash at me,i do a backflip to gain distance and point one of my pistols at him.

"Who are you and were you the one who did this ?!" i say in an impassive tone.

"Mou~ devil-kun,so rude. But to awnser your questions. Im freed sellzen and i killed that sinner,summoning your kind is a sin punishable by death dont you think so ? Of course you dont,HAHAHAHA" he laughs insanely at the end,he has white medium hair and a insane grin,appaently hes an exorcist depicted by his clothes and weapons. A light sword.

"I see then...Now i got a good reason to beat you up !" I shout as i fire my gun at him and flip the table for cover.

"Fufufu,devil-kun you should know betteer~~"i suddenly feel an agonizing pain on my right shoulder and notice the sword piercing it.

"AGH !"I yell in pain as i push myself out of his blade,only for freed to flip over the table and kick me through it.

"Mou~ devil-kun i expected you to be stronger. Get up and dont disappoint me"he says in a amused voice as i attempt to get up. He suddenly fires his gun at my left hand.

"AAAGH !"

"HAHAHAHAHA Devil-kun,im really gonna enjoy killing you."he says. This guy is fucked up.

"Father freed what was tha- *Gasp*" i hear a familiar feminine voice. I look at the door and see...asia ?

"Oh,asia-chan,this devil killed this man so i was gonna exterminate him."Says freee.shitty priest is lying.

"M/N...Is a....devil?"asia whispers as i stay quiet and lower my head.

"Yes Yes asia-chan,he was Probabbly using you to get your sacred gear~"He says almost laughing. I notice hes distracted and take out a small pistol wich i modified. It shoots a tranquilizer dart and is small enough that i can hide it in my shoe.

(Looks like this but shoots tranquilizer

(Looks like this but shoots tranquilizer.) I quickly aim at freed's head and shoot it. He instantly falls down knocked out.

"Father Freed !" yells asia.

"Relax,its just a tranquilizer *cough*,he should be up in a few hours *Pant pant*"i say as i feel sleepy. Probabbly about to pass out from blood loss. Suddenly,a teleportation circle appears and from in comes out kiba and akeno. "M/N !" Yell both of them worried.

"Hey,took you all long enough *Cough*"i say with a tired smile as i cough out more blood.

"Dont talk,you've lost alot of blood,take it easy." Says kiba as he puts me on his back in a piggy back style.

"Hey...Do you think we can take asia with us ? I dont want to leave her alone with people like him..."i say tiredly as both kiba and akeno stay quiet.

"Its ok M/N-San,we will see eachother again. I promise " asia says with a smile and tears in the corner of her eyes. Thats the last i see as i pass out.

A/N:I hope you understand why he didnt use his sacred gear. Its just.... Stupid to use a destructive sacred gear like that in a small space such as a house. Anyways see ya