Chapter 1

|Nikita|

Surviving in Mumbai and that to alone for setting up your career is one of the challenging things i've ever seen and experienced too. I was simply a small town girl from Chandigarh who had bigger dreams. Back to when i was only 14 i used to take part in every fashion show whether it was in the school or any other stage events taking place outside Delhi. Walking in those 7 inches stilletoes or in those mesmerising western outfits made me realise that i only want to pursue my career in this. People used to take it lightly saying she's a kid will understand later but i was pretty much focused about what i have to do. Time flew away and i started my step towards modelling. I joined the bestest institute when i was 18. And the major problem you'll ever face while working in this profession will be society.

"Log kya kahenge?" (What will people say?)

"Is profession me bhot kuch krna pdta h" (You've to compromise a lot in this profession)

"Ladki hai, haath se nikal jaygi!"(She's a girl will slip out of your reach)

The common typical thinking of people blaming girl and probably shattering her dreams. But i wasn't one of those who'll step down just because the society thinks it isn't a profession to carry forward to the future especially for a girl. The biggest thing in my journey was my family. My parents and my brother who supported me at every step they could. Though Bhai showed his disagreement in initial stages but later realising that his sister is more stubborn than him he too agreed without any question.
Some years of hardwork and struggle in Mumbai has led me to one of the top models India is having today. My passion towards modelling made me achieve what i have now. Yes you heard it right i am Nikita Sinha. A 23 year old girl who's the brand ambassador of upto 50 of top brands. Leading the 2016's " India's top model". Working with almost every fashion icon. Every effort of mine when i had nothing made me come at this point when i almost have everything except my family who're still there in Chandigarh and I am here in Mumbai only because as the success increases your work also increases and in response to that you need to maintain that image you've made in years.
Today it's all my hardwork that i am living in my own apartment. But one thing which matters is " Your attitude when you have everything". Dad always used to tell me this and its all their efforts that even today i am still like before the same bubbly, chirpy girl who talks a lot, worship her work at every ounce and love her fans the most.
Talking about my love life honestly speaking i've had more rumours of mine with else every day or other than affairs. Cons of working in this industry where media will pull the shit out of you no matter if it's real or not. But at the end this is what i wanted since childhood.

So introduced you about Nikita🙈 . I hope you like her character. Don't worry Virat will soon be in the story. Wondering how these 2 will bump to each other? Well hold your excitment in your pockets👅.
       Vote and comment🙈

Accidentally yoursOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara