Chapter 26

|Instagram|

@nikita.sinha  Let the darkness reveal you🔥
Photography by: @daviddaisy
#backtowork

@virat.kohli and 1m others like this

Comments:

@nikiFc: Ooohhh!!🔥Slay babe!😻

@vjanusha: When the hell did you came back!😤

@hardikpandya93: Life isn't perfect but you are!😻

@nikita.sinha: @vjanusha😂 Will meet you very soon❤
And @hardikpandya93 Come to the point what do you want now!😒😂

sinha: @vjanusha😂 Will meet you very soon❤And @hardikpandya93 Come to the point what do you want now!😒😂

@nikita.sinha: Shooting for my favourite @thebagtalk❤
Exclusive collection out now!
#backtobackshoots

@virat.kohli and 97k others like this.

Comments:

@nikitalovers: Damnn!😻😻💘

@virat.kohli: Mine🌎

@hardikpandya93: Acha?😂😂 @virat.kohli👅

@nikita.sinha: @virat.kohli Come soon!❤

@virat.kohli: Get your ass off from here!😂😒 @hardikpandya93

@virnikfc: Oh my heart!😭 Look at them! She's missing him!😻😻

|Nikita|

It's been more than a week that i haven't slept peacefully. Be it late night shoots or the early morning brand ad's work's been overloaded on me. Also with this i realised time flies so quickly Virat and I were together now for more than 6 months and in all these months we never got the chance to go for a single proper date of ours. Firstly his series and now my shoots plus he went to his home also. I was missing him badly. I was just looking in phone at our pictures and remembering the times how it all started as i was in studio and it was break for the next shoot to start.

I swear Vee has some supernatural powers whenever i miss him or think about him the next minute either i get a call or a message from him. My face got lightened up seeing his call.

Calling...

Jaan❤

Accept                                              Reject

Call Accepted

"I was just thinking about you!" I squealed out like a baby.

"How's my baby!" Ahh i was dying to hear this voice.

"Vee! When are you coming back?" I said in a low voice.

"I wish i could come right now! Lately i got to know Puma shoot is pending i won't be able to come by this week" He said and i could imagine him getting frown.

"What? Vee!!!! Fine then next week?" I asked in a hope that he'll come back atleast then.

"Sorry babe! Have to leave for another series after that. But in 2 weeks i'll be with you!" His voice became a little cheering.

"2 weeks!! This is gonna be long jaan!" I sighed.

"You can come with me on tour?" He murmured loud enough for me to hear.

"I can't vee! This work! Ughhh!" I said in defeat.

"I promise niku! There will be a surprise when i'll come back. I know it's been long we are together and we haven't had enough time to spend but after this series we will be having quite enough time! Just few days more baby!" He said assuring me.

"Fine! Vee! Sorry for being selfish. Obviously cricket comes first. All the best and i want to see your winning smile there" I smiled to myself.

"I love you baby! No one can understand me the way you do!" He said and i knew he was relieved and happy now.

"Love you too vee! Will be waiting for you!" I replied.

With that the phone call ended and i sighed thinking about how much more time i've to wait to see my man.

"Nikii! Shoot is ready!" My assistant came breaking my thoughts and i stood up and went back to work.

Then after 2 weeks....

Short chapter🙊
Soon things are gonna change👅
Wait and watch😏

Vote and comment❤