Chapter 28

|Virat|

For the first time i didn't had just sex. I made love to the girl who gave meaning to my life. It wasn't just for the sake of pleasure rather it was precious and meaningful to me. The way i feel for her, her every touch arises an ooze in my body wanting more and more of her but still i could never get enough of her. Falling for her wasn't falling at all it was like walking in a house and suddenly feeling you're home.

I wish, i wish i could explain her twinkling eyes, how her voice gives me butterflies everytime, how her smile makes my heart skip a beat and how everytime i'm with her i feel so complete.

We were wrapped in the duvet after the last amazing night. Her head was resting on my chest and the only thing i could do at that time was to admire her beauty. The way her hair were falling on the face perfectly i couldn't stop myself from staring at her. I could watch her sleep like this for hours.

My sleep got broken by the sound of the phone that buzzed with a message. I pulled myself a little up without disturbing her and saw that it was niku's phone. I picked it up and it was a message from an unknown number. I felt a little strange about the message.

"Don't worry you'll get it! Have faith in me and on yourself!"

I narrowed my eyebrows seeing that message. Who could that be? What did this message mean?

I wanted to ask her but she was sleeping plus i don't think this would have been a right time to ask about it.

I placed the phone back to where it was and turned myself towards her sliding her hairs behind her ears to see that beautiful face making me want all of her again.

I want her 24×7 by my side!

I kissed her forehead which broke her sleep as she opened her eyes and gave me that million dollar smile.

Ahh! Breathtaking!

"Morning baby!" I smiled pecking on her lips.

"Morning vee!" She yawned snuggling closer to me as i wrapped my arms around her.

She looked up at me and blushed a little making a whole zoo dance in my stomach.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked in concern.

"My legs vee! I can't feel them. Soreness is all i could feel!" She pouted.

"Sorry baby i was little rough! Don't worry you'll feel good after taking a warm bath!" I caressed her cheeks.

"After all we had 5 rounds! And you were wild baby " I winked making her blush again.

"I think i should take a bath now!" She said again ignoring this conversation.

And i won't leave her like this!

"Itni jaldi kya hai niku? So tell me what you liked the most baby" I chuckled teasing her again.

"Jaan! I am hungry i don't wanna talk about it" She blushed biting her tongue.

Again the same excuse. I knew she feels so shy to talk about it but i love to tease her this way. I couldn't stop laughing everytime she made this excuse as a way to get out of the conversation.

Damn! Cute!

"Acha go take a bath then we'll leave from here!" I smiled at her.

She was about to get up from bed but she stopped a sudden smacking her head realising she was all naked. She looked at me again biting her lower lip as i was staring at her only with a wide smirk plastered on my face.

"What?" I smirked.

"You turn your face first!" She narrowed her eyebrows.

"Why?" I chuckled.

"Coz i am naked! I don't want you to see me like this" She pouted.

Oh my heart!

I laughed so much from inside. We just had our night and now in the morning she's behaving like nothing happened between us. Last night she had forgotten all her shyness and now she was bothered about me seeing her naked?

Gosh! What a girl i have! Still i love her so much!

"Baby! I had seen all of you last night only! What's to hide now?" I laughed.

"Whatever! Just turn your face naa!" She said with the cutest face possible.

That's what i love about her. The previous night she was all wild and bold doing things i never even expected and the now in morning she's back with her shynesss and innocence.

She exactly knows when to make me fall for her cuteness and when to turn me on with her bold avtaar.

I turned my face away chuckling at her innocence and she headed to take a bath. In a minute i stood up walking towards the door to her. It was just few minutes and i was already missing her fragnance.

"Baby! Can we get a shower together?" I pouted placing my ears on the door from outside.

"No vee!" Her strict voice came from inside.

"Pleaseee baby!" I said exaggerating the word please.

"Unh! Don't do this Virat! You know i won't be able to say no to this puppy voice!" And she melted.

Wohoooo!

"Then say yes na! What's the problem? We don't even know when we will be getting time like this again!" I said frowning a little basically emotionally blackmailing her.

Sorry babee!

"Ughh! Fine no more drama! But just 5 mins and you'll be out!" She said opening the door peeping through it.

I didn't replied to her but immediately stuck my leg on the door opening it and went inside.

I pulled her closer and leaned forward to kiss her. She blushed a little but responded in a second knowing that i won't let her go. Water coming from the shower dripping all over our body giving tingling sensations. I once again kissed her to show how exactly she's mine.

No matter how much i wanted to be there with her for like hours but my stubborn baby didn't let me there for more than 15 minutes.

I changed myself back into tshirt and trouser and within few minutes
She also came out wearing the same dress i gave her last night and i was just oggling at her.

"Let's go Virat! And Thankyou for this amazing date!" She came closer settling my hairs with her delicate hands.

"I wish we could stay here longer!" I hugged her tightly.

"Me too" She pouted and i kissed her pout.

And with that our date came to an end as we sat in the car heading back to the city.

-
Check out my other book 'Survival' and add it to your library❤
-
Thankyou for 10k reads💙

Accidentally yoursOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara