Chapter 10

|Virat|

That's it! I almost had lost it!

Fuck! Self control!

Firstly when she walked there over the ramp i just couldn't take my eyes off her. She was looking drop dead gorgeous.

The way she walked just failed everyone out there.

No offence to other models but she was something else or may be it was me who felt like this.

I didn't take my eyes from her until she disappeared from my sight.

And secondly now when i was waiting for her outside the room for the party while pandya had already gone there.

Definitely he would be hitting on other models there.

Though i love pandya for leaving me alone with her.

When she peeped through the door like a little kid all i wanted to do was just pull her red cheeks.

"I need a help!" She said with such cuteness that i would never deny no matter whatever she asks for.

As soon as she dragged me inside seing that my mind was filling with dirty thoughts. I felt weak on my knees.

I told you her touch was electrifying!

When she told me about her struggling with the zip and want me to help her honestly i laughed from inside. Now someone needs me badly.

Time to play Virat's game.

"Please Virat will you do it" She said and melted me away in a second.

Stop being this cute i'll do watever you want! Damn!

I honestly do not wanted to close my eyes but the way she pleaded me with her eyes and with the most innocent face i couldn't deny from her.

Soon my hands touched her cold body and i could feel her shivering. She was cold and when my hands went on her waist she became warm. I just wanted to hold her like this forever. I inhaled her cologne and damn i had to control myself before lust overcomes me. She felt different not like any of my ex'es before. She makes me want more of her.

My hands were roaming around her perfect curves slowly moving the zip upwards and feeling her magical body.

It was heaven.

Her expressions were worth watching when i told her next time i won't be able to control myself.

I was right! Better to say it!

And the next minute we were in the after event party loud music beating on our ear drums. Within a second she vanished from my sight like a magic and i was already missing her smiling face.

I was craving for that smile.

I saw she was busy as media guarded her throwing questions and i was just admiring her. It's a very less time we know each other but something that's never happened to me is happening right now.

She's definetly not one of those flings of mine.

I and pandya were at the bar counter drinking beer when i heard someone calling my name.

"Heyya!! Veeku!" She called out and i just squeezed my eyes.

Veeku! Only one girl called me that and i wished she wasn't the one.

"Please say it's not her! Please say it's not her!" I asked pandya who was in front of me.

"I am sorry bro but that's her!" He batted his eyelashes and i facepalmed myself.