Chapter 21

|Virat|

It was 8 in the morning when the alarm rang and broke my sleep. I quickly turned it off so that the beauty sleeping besides me doesn't get disturbed. When i looked at her i got awestruck as her head was on one of my arm. She was sleeping so peacefully. I carefully tuck the flicks falling on her face behind her ear and there i saw the most innocent face ever. She's sleeping but still how easily she manages to take my breath away. I hate i have to leave her for now and go to the practice session.

I slowly tried to remove my arm beneath her head but seems like she won't let me do this. She showed some movement and came even more closer to me and now her head was on my chest and her other hand was wrapped around on my torso.

Heavenly feeling!

Now who's taking advantage of whom?

Baby i can't go if you'll do like this. Don't make things difficult for me. Here i am struggling not to lose the control to do things i want to and there she is making it all impossible for me. I kissed her hairs and inhaled the fragrance. I crave for this now. My bad i can't stay like this for now otherwise i would never ever have left from this position she was holding on me.

Once again i tried my best and removed myself from her grip. Only i know how hard it was for me to do this. I kissed her forehead before going to freshen up.

If it was possible i would love to have her 24×7 in front of my eyes!

I came after taking a bath wrapping just a towel around me and saw she woke up and was yawning and stretching her arms. As soon as she saw me her expression got changed from yawning to a horrified one. Her mouth formed a big O.

"Why everytime you have to roam shirtless?" She covered her eyes then peeped through it making me chuckle.

"Feeling weak on your knees?" I winked flaunting my perfect abs.

"In your dreams! Hunh!" She rollled her eyes.

"Well then you do a lot of things in my dreams" I laughed and saw she blushed but tried her best to hide it.

That's why i love teasing her! To see her cheeks turn into red in few seconds!

"You are insane!'" She shaked her head.

"I am insane and what about you? Do you even know how you were sleeping?" I asked raising my eyebrows putting over the tshirt.

"What do you mean how i was sleeping?" She narrowed her eyebrows.

"You took advantage of me! I was all innocent!" I settled my hairs looking in the mirror.

"Hunh! You and innocent would be like people hating pizza!" She chuckled.

"Ahan! Bdw am leaving for practice session are you coming with me or sleeping again?" I said picking up my bag hoping she will come with me.

"It's just a pratice session what will i do! I'll prefer sleeping" She yawned again.

My very own cute sleepy head!

What would you do? I want you with me! Is it that much difficult to understand?

"As expected! Fine! Gotta go! Will meet you soon! Bye baby!" I gave a flying kiss to her to which she acted like catching it up

"Bye Vee!" She smiled.

Ahh! Everytime she smiled i knew my game was over!

Wait what did she just called me?