Chapter 18

|Nikita|

"Virat" I called out and with a confused look he was stepping towards me. Every step of his was making me feel weak on my knees.

How can I resist this hott body?

He stopped near me and i gulped down in nervousness coz he was really having an intense effect on me.

"Yes! Baby" He said in his sexy voice removing the towel from his neck.

Oh! Damn! Am gonna faint!

"Can't you wear shirt Virat?" I said not making an eye contact with him.

"Why? Is it difficult to handle shirtless Virat?" He smirked stepping more closer to me.

Yes! It is difficult!

"Virat what the hell is all this? Am going with you on your series? I am having shoot tomorrow and you know that! Then why you did this?" I said removing his hotness from my mind.

"Oh! You got to know! Well surprise!" He grinned.

"This isn't funny! I am having shoot i am not coming!" I said crossing my arms over chest.

"Umm! Niku! Your shoot is postponed!" He said looking down scratching the back of his neck.

"Who said?" I asked in confusion.

"Me! I talked to your manager! He postponed it for a while " He said biting his lower lip.

Don't! just don't do this! My insides go crazy everytime you do this!

"What? Virat when will you stop taking decisions for me? This is it man! Why you don't talk to me before doing anything! And my manager! He's in big trouble now! He's working for me since years and he didn't even feel the need of telling me before postponing it!" I shouted a little giving him death glares.

"Hey! Hey! It's not at all your manager's fault! I told him to do all this. Look everyone is coming Rits, hazel they wanted you to come and me too" He said with cutest way possible.

Viraat! When will you grow up man!

"Virat! Are you a 2 year old? Rits, Sakshi, Hazel they are going because they're their wives, they love each other, their man's need them to support when they will play on field, they want to see that priceless smile on girl's faces when they all will score something big! And me? We have nothing like this! Virat who am I?.." I paused for a little and sighed.

"I ...I am just accidentally yours!" I continued and my heart ached to say this but it was truth.

It's not that i don't wanna come with you. I badly want to be with you in every precious moment of yours but why don't you understand Virat i am falling for you! And for you it's just for the sake of keeping this so called relation!
No one ever came in my life like this and i am glad you came but i would not be able to take it Virat when all this   will end and till then i know i'll be in love with you deeply, but you? You'll  still be the same guy who just made me accidentally yours!
I know it's going to end but still am staying coz sacrificing the pain of goodbye is worth spending such moments with you.