Chapter 17

|Virat|

"C'mon babes just open the door!" I rang the bell one more time and no sign of her. It was 6:30 in morning and i was standing outside her house as i told her yesterday she too have to go with me for the net sessions. I called her multiple times but she didn't picked up once. I knew it she must be still sleeping. Well that's where the need of spare key comes. She gave me the duplicate key of her house last time we met in case of any emergency and i think here's the day.

I unlocked the door and went inside. She has a huge apartment. It was quite difficult for me to analyse in which room she might be sleeping in. I saw the room straight from the lobby and her bags and some other stuff was lying outside there so i guess she should be here only.

Well wait! Should i enter her room?

I wonder how she looks while sleeping!

Well yea! You can go! You are her boyfriend!

I opened the door and stepped inside the scene in front of me was beyond cuteness. As soon as my eyes shifted on her bed i got lost. My girl was wrapped in the blanket like a little kid. Half of her hairs were falling on her face while the other half were behind. The way she was lying curling up like a ball i swear i just wanted to leave my net session and lie besides  her.

I could watch her like this for hours!

How can she look so gorgeous while sleeping too?

How can i not fall for her?

"Niku!" I slowly bent down on my knees near the bed and whispered in her ears shaking her shoulders a little.

I was so close to her that her cologne hit my senses and damn this fragrance drives me crazy. It's something different.

She showed some movement by squeezing her eyes a little but didn't woke up rather turned to other side and now her face was just few inches away from mine.

Only i know how hard it was to not kiss her crimson red cheeks. The way her soft pink lips were curved into a little smile i couldn't help myself but to stare at her.

Baby you're making it difficult for me now. I know a hundered of ideas of how i can wake you up but right now you won't be preferring any of those.

I put her hairs behind ears and now i could see her whole face. How big yet beautiful her eyelashes were.

Am going freaking mad! Noticing how big her eyelashes are?

Virat Kohli! You are in big trouble!

"Nikuuu! Baby wake up!" I again shaked her this time with little more force! And thank god she finally woke up with that horrified expression.

|Nikita|

As soon as i opened my eyes i saw Virat sitting down so much close to my face that for a second i thought that my heart has stopped beating.

"Woah! What are you doing here in my room? You scared the hell out of me!" I rubbed my eyes and immediately stood up from bed.

"Well morning sleepy head! You've just 15 mins! Go and get ready fast otherwise coach will kill me!" He said pointing his finger to me with his scary expressions.

Fuck! I put 6 alarms and none of those were capable to break my sleep.

"Oh! Shit am sorry Virat! I told you i don't compromise with my sleep in off days! I'll be ready you just wait here!" I said running out of the bed to get ready.