Chapter 23

|Virat|

Why the fuck i had to get a duck in this match only!

If it had been some other match i would have taken it supportingly but today i wasn't able to, i wanted to perform badly in front of her. I wanted to see that big smile on her face when i would have scored big. But seems like god was planning something else for me. For the first time in my life i was so much excited to perform and this happened.

Fuck my life!

My anger was on point and i could have yelled at anyone who would have come in front of me. This was supposed to be a precious moment for me which in return turned into worse.

The whole dressing room was in silence seeing my disappointment. It happens i agree, even i am not bothered that i got out coz i learn from my mistakes but it's just that why today?

Pandya told me niki came to meet me but i send her away coz i don't think i would be able to talk to her right now unless i could have yelled at her even so it was better not to see her at that time.

I came back to hotel a little late hoping she would have slept so that i don't have to face her but she was all awake. I threw my bag on the ground and sat on the bed holding my head facing down. I don't even know how to initiate a talk with her right now.

"Vee? Are you okay?" Her sweet melodious voice rang in my ears.

I looked at her and saw her eyes were little watery.

Did she cried?

"Are you crying?" I asked standing up and holding her by shoulders in concern.

"This is not what i asked?" She looked at me.

"Niku! You cried! I can see it! Tell me why? " I said wiping off that little prickle of tears.

"Virat i think i should go from here!" She said looking down.

Go from here? Why?

"Why? Did anybody said something to you? Just tell me and that person is gone!" I said in a serious tone.

Nobody messes with my girl!

"No! Vee it's just that i am feeling this may be am not lucky for you. This was the first time i came to watch you and you got out! I saw people commenting and blaming me that i am the reason behind it! May be they are right Virat. I should go coz you have the rest series ahead and i don't want you to face such situations coz of me" She said showing me that post and again started crying.

Awh! That post took my heart away until i read the comments!

Oh! My innocent babygirl!

"Are you crazy? Do you have any idea how badly i wanted you with me. You can't even imagine how happy i was seeing you there. It's true i got really dieheartened coz i didn't performed and that too in front of you but it wasn't your fault you are the luckiest girl i can ever have baby! And don't you have trust on me that i'll perform good in next? " I asked holding her waist tightly pinning her against the wall.

"I do! I do believe in you vee totally but what if they're right?" She frowned again.

It hurts to see her like this!