Chapter 37

|Nikita|

"Wohooo! It's a six from your boyfriend!" Bhai screamed at the top of his lungs as he was watching the first match of Virat's next series.

I came running from the kitchen to see Virat. Though every single thing reminded me of him and there wasn't a single day when i didn't saw his pictures scrolling down through my phone but it was his first series after he left from my life. I looked at the tv screen to see his heartwarming face and smile. It felt like i was seeing him after ages. It was long i haven't seen his face in front of me, haven't hugged him, haven't felt his warmth. I came near the tv screen and sat there like a little kid admiring him.

He waved up his bat as it was another 50 for him. I touched his face over the screen just to feel him virtually. Tears escaped through my eyes as reality hit me that he's wasn't with me now.

Veee! I am pregnant!!!

My inner voice screamed as i cried sitting over there. It was hard to digest that now i could only see him like this and the thought that may be we'll never face each other was making me hollow from inside.

"Oyee! What happened! 6 maara hai! Out nahi hua!" Bhai came wiping off my tears.

I quickly wiped off my tears and changed the topic by saying that i was missing him which i actually was but i can't let them know all of the reason.

Mom came making the breakfast for us. It was so long that i ate food of mom's hands.

"Ahhh! Maa i missed this so much!" I ate as she sat besides me.

"Maa k haatho me jaadu hai!" Bhai chuckled.

I was eating as usual when suddenly i felt like vomit. I immediately ran to the washroom leaving both of them there in wonder.

Doctor already told me that some medicines would result in vomiting or weakness. I came after 4-5 minutes and there they stood with a questioning face.

"Niki beta kya hua we should go to doctor" Maa started worrying.

"Nai maa! i am fine i wasn't feeling well last night that's why this happened." I covered up but i knew she was catching my moves every second.

We sat on the couch continuing watching the match as Virat was on 99. My heart still beats the same as it used too when i cheered up for him in the stadium. I fixed my eyes on him and as the bowler came throwing the bowl he hit it up in the air. I squeezed my eyes realising it had gone too high up in the air. The crowd went silent as the fielder caught the ball and celebrated his wicket.

Gosh! He got out on 99!

I covered my mouth being not in a state to speak anything. Virat groaned in frustration slamming the bat on his leg cursing the bowler. The bowler came and before any heated arguement could take place the umpire sorted it out. He went back to the pavilion again cursing under his breath.

God! Why was he behaving like this. I know he was on 99 but cursing the bowler? I knew i was one of the reason behind this. His anger on me came out on his matches. At last where will the frustation go?

I turned off the tv as there was no reason for me to watch it after seeing Virat's face like this. Bhai also understood and thankfully didn't said or teased me on this.