Chapter 32

|Third person Pov|

Virat was travelling back to Mumbai after completing his yet another winning series.

"Cheeku? Kya hua yaar kab se dekh rha hoon chup baitha hai!" Rohit clicked his fingers seeing Virat who was lost in some other world.

Anyone could have figured out from his face that something was wrong. Since last night when he assumed himself that Niki cheated on him he was broken. Didn't slept the whole night. All he could think about how his girl betrayed him. Little did he knew that it wasn't like that at all. But one misunderstanding was enough to spoil the whole relation.

"Nothing bhai! I need some rest!" He made an excuse and shut his eyes so that no one could question him.

He didn't want to tell anyone about this except hardik who was on a break. With anger fuming inside he had already decided to end everything with Nikita no matter how much he loved her all he could remember were those conversations which led to this huge misunderstanding. He wasn't even thinking that he could be wrong in this. The differences which were coming since few months were so much piled up that all his anger came out on this and there was no way to calm him down.

Whereas Nikita was zoned out in some other world. Virat's phone was switched off. She was pregnant and all she wanted was to tell Virat and find a solution to this. She was at her home roaming here and there crying after every minute just waiting for Virat so that she can spill out about her pregnancy. She was broken as early morning Vicky called to inform that she was selected for that project. Tears were not stopping from her eyes realising she can't work for this until she figures out what to do. Poor soul didn't knew that her man was coming to end their relationship.

Virat's flight landed Mumbai in the afternoon. Everyone in the team was quiet shocked seeing his strange behaviour as he was the entertaining one among all but he was the least bothered about it. Without having much conversation he came out of the airport.

"Sir! Sir! Back to back win! How do you feel about it? Any credits to lady luck?" He got surrounded by media.

"For god sake can you let me live in peace!" He shouted making everyone go silent.

His frustation and anger on Nikita was coming out in a wrong way but he didn't care. All he wanted was to get out from this fuss.

Rohit apologized to the reporter on his behalf. He knew Virat never talked rudely to reporters. With this he easily figured out that something was defintely bothering him but knowing that he won't tell him for now he didn't forced.

"Cheeku! Take care!" He said patting Virat's shoulder to which he nodded.

Virat straight away headed to Nikita's apartmemt. In the whole way he could only think about her. Numerous thoughts revolving around his mind. There was nothing coming in his mind in a positive way. Small fights, little misunderstandings now led to at that stage that he wasn't going to listen anyone. She betrayed him this thing was never leaving his mind. He was out of control to know that every story has different side but he wasn't interested in knowing that shit. He already had made a decision which wasn't going to change.

He reached her apartment. Picking up his bag he stood in front of the door. His hands were shaking to knock it. For once he thought to just leave from there but then something holded him. Without knocking surprisingly door was opened so he slammed with his leg and saw Nikita was sitting on the couch there.