Chapter 5

|Nikita|

"The Lakme Fashion week is just in 2 days make all the outfits perfect till this evening only!" I said to my designer while we were sitting in the studio to make all the models ready for the grand event.
As being the senior and the more experienced one i was the one who had to make sure that everything was just to the point. This is one of the biggest events of 2017 and i do not want a single thing to ruin this event. It's been a month we all have been working our asses off for this. Starting from morning and practising each and every thing until midnight till our legs gives up. Let me tell you modelling isn't easy as it looks like. One mistake and people will judge your skills.

"Sania! Get to more of your left!" I shouted standing in front of the stage while the girls were walking over the ramp.

I am the cutest , nicest person you'll ever come to know but when i'm on work and if something's less than perfect then you are the death of me. This professionalism in me came from my dad of corse.

"Radhika! I'm telling you the 100th time do not sway your waist that much! You're not fucking dancing here! Got it?" I shouted at another one who was pissing me off past 15 minutes!

The whole studio was busy in making arrangements starting from the stage, lights, decoration and everything. Being the show stopper of the show i had to make sure to make this event a successful one. It's not that i haven't done these kind of events before but everytime a new thing come i take it as a completely new challenge for me.

"Is everything looking good? Will we able to make it? I don't know some of them are still doing silly mistakes man! I want everything on point! " I said to Jake who was one of my assistant and a good friend too.

"Babe! They're amazing believe me and so you are! You just need to calm down for now, it's been since morning you're hopping here and there i think you should go back home and just take rest. I don't want my showstopper to look like this" He said handing me a glass if water.

"I think you're right, it's already 11!" I drank water and got up.

"Girls!" I yelled and they all looked at me.

"It's all for today. You can leave for now. Take rest and tomorrow we will try our outfits and practice with that. Am i clear to everyone?" I looked here and there to see if anyone's in confusion.

"Yess!" They responded back and i left for my home.

After an hour

I finally reached my apartment which was half an hour away from the studio. Talking about my apartment i have to tell that it was way huge for just one girl to live. Sometimes my colleagues or my school friends used to come and hangout but mostly i was alone all the time. But as i used to be outside all the time for work and came at night to just sleep on my comfy bed and then back to routine for next day so it doesn't bother to me to live alone.

I hopped into kitchen after changing myself into shorts and a crop top. So i wasn't having any maid to cook for me. And the only reason behind it was that i loved cooking. Though i don't get enough time to do this and prepare some best dishes but whenever i get i make sure to eat something new everytime.

A girl like me who was full of junk food had to give up everything just to maintain her body with tohse perfect curves. I quickly made some oats and brocolli for me and i hopped to the couch switching tv on and watching my favourite Game of thrones. Gosh! I am totally obsessed with this series. It's something on other level.
I finished my dinner and just layed back on my bed stretching my arms as wide as could. Damn! I was hella tired today.
I just picked up my phone and logged into instagram realising i haven't posted something since a while due to busy schedule.

INSTAGRAM

@nikita.sinha Just 2 days for the Lakme Fashion Week'17❤
#Excited😍 #Practicedays😇

10k likes| 1k comments

Comments:

@nikita.fc: Finally she posted!😍😍
Cutie pie😻😻😻

@nikitalovers: Can't wait for the event😭😭 U look stunning!😍

@hardikpandya93: Can you just stop being so hot niki piki!😹😹😍😍

@nikita.sinha: When will you stop calling me that?😒 Panda!😂🐼 @hardikpandya93

@hardikpandya93: The day when you will stop calling me that😂😒

@nikifanpage: Friendship goals😍😭
@nikita.sinha @hardikpandya93

I laughed reading his comment. Hardik and I were best friends since so many years. There was nothing formal between us we both insult each other to the heights and could kill if anyone else try to hurt anyone of us. That's what bestfriends are for. I was glad to have him in my life.

I was just checking out notifications in instagram when one really unusual thing caught up my attention.

Notifications:

@virat.kohli liked your photo.

"Okayyy! One more" my eyes widened than before.

@virat.kohli liked your photo.

@virat.kohli started following you.

And it continued till almost 40-50 pictures.
"Fine! It's normal to like someone's photos!" I said breathing a little heavy to understand what i just saw.

Do hell with normal! It isn't even nearby normal when the guy is Virat Kohli!

My inner thoughts were saying something else. The Indian skipper Virat Kohli just stalked my account.
Honestly i laughed a loud seeing this.
I mean how in the seven hells i could even think Mr. Captain's liking my pictures like a 15 year old guy who stalks his crush.
"Goshhh!" I again laughed!
I find it so stupid yet cute!
I couldn't resist from sending message to him. Let me see what the captain has to say in his defence.

Sorrryyy! Late update🙊. I was on vacation to Goa😻. Finally back to home😩.
How was the chapter?
Is this story going well by far?
Any suggestions feel free to message.❤
At last Thankyou so much for 1k+ reads😭💕. Love to all❤

Vote and comment💜