Chapter 19

|Nikita|

Virat Freaking Kohli was going to kiss me! I still can't get over that moment when he was so close to me that the heat from his bare hot body was melting me and if he hadn't holded me i would have fallen coz my knees were getting weak to stand so close to this hot piece. My heart came in my mouth as he leaned forward to kiss me. I was not aware what was happening so i just closed my eyes and let it happen.

And then Panda! My idiotic stupid bestfriend break this moment! My first kiss with Virat, the guy for whom am falling in a way i've never fell for anyone.

My mind is thankful to him coz may be he was doing it in just a heat of the moment and not because he likes me as i do. But my heart hates you Panda for taking away that moment.

On a serious note may be i have to stay away from him. Coz i would not be able to take it if he see's me just as one of those attractions. I have always believed in love and may be that's why till now i didn't found anyone to settle for.

But i feel Virat is the one!

With these thoughts in my mind i was in my home sitting on the couch where Virat was on his way with his luggage heading here as we have to leave for the tour in the eve. He called me an hour before to pack but here i was in my phone as my latest pics from previous shoots were out. I was so excited to share them so i decided to post them first and then pack my stuff.

|Instagram|

@nikita.sinha Finally! GQ's 2017 edition's cover page out!😻
Going all bossy with @sidofficial❤ Favourite person to shoot with!😍

@virat.kohli and 85k like this

Comments:

@nikifc: Ooooh!🔥 slay babe slay!😍

@viratlover: Is she cheating on Virat😶😒😒

@virat.kohli: Favourite person?😒 Then who am I? [Comment not posted]

@sidofficial: Favourite girl!😍😍 One of the best shoots we had!💘❤

@virat.kohli: Hey! You siddy boy! Stay away from her!😤😒 She's mine! [Comment not posted]

kohli: Hey! You siddy boy! Stay away from her!😤😒 She's mine! [Comment not posted]