Bonus Chapter

After few years...

Instagram

@nikita.kohli Never thought i would be able to come back like this after a whole different journey!

Thanks to all my fans for keeping faith in me in all this time!

I almost gave up on modelling and the reason behind me standing out this confident like before is constant support of my family, my daughter and my husband @virat.kohli♥️

I'll be short of words to describe this!

Glad to comeback!

#GQIndia 2020
#ShootLifeBegins

@virat.kohli and 1.1m others like this

Comments

@niki.fanpage: Omg!!!! I am in tears😭
She is back!!😭

@virat.kohli: Always with you niki!♥️

@virnikfanpage: Love birds!😭♥️

@hardikpandya: Same spark like before!😉

@naira.kohli: Inspiration♥️

"Mom!"

Naira called me out from the garden area while i was flooded with mixed emotions while looking at my first shoot pictures after this huge break.

I remember the first shoot of my life when i was 16 and today it felt the same way.

In all these years, virat helped me to work out on myself which resulted in a successful comeback.

Things were finally on track. Naira was 15 now, she was beautiful in her own way.

Virat and i always used to fight to whom she resembles the most. He keeps on arguing with me every-time we came across this thing, but still life was amazing this way.

It was weekend, Virat was also back from yet another series and we were in our home in Mumbai spending some time together.

I wore my slipper heading outside to see the father-daughter duo who were there since an hour doing god knows what.

"Virat!" What are you doing, it's so hot outside.

I called them while coming outside and smacked my head seeing them doing their favourite activity together.

"Naira, you'll get tanned baby, please come with me" I was worried.

"Naira, you'll get tanned baby;
Cons of having a model wife" Virat mimicked me , giving a high five to Naira.

She too joined him, i rolled my eyes.

"Come on naira, one more time, just like the way i taught you!" Virat guided Naira, totally ignoring me.

Naira went back to her position with the bat.

Yes, i hate the fact that Naira was interested in Cricket rather than modelling and she had already set up her mind to continue career in same.

But i never want to force her into modelling, it was her choice and i supported her, even though a part of me still wished for her to have interest in modelling.

Virat ran towards her playing with the bowl, she smacked a shot which went just above my head.

Just got saved!

"Yes! That was better! Naira! But the shot could have been more straight" His passion towards cricket didn't flinched even a bit.

"We have trials in a week, and a lot more has to be done" He spoke in a serious tone.

Naira listened carefully, she looked up to him for his dedication.

"Your father is Indian captain doesn't mean you'll be getting some shortcut to qualify"

"Not even a bit" She scrunched her nose.

I chuckled and mimicked Virat behind him "No naira!"

She grinned picking up her bat and going inside.

"Nairu, lunch is ready on the table" I told her as she walked inside.

"Thanks mom!" She smiled giving me a flying kiss.

"Virat, chalo" I helped him packing his kit.

He held my hand jerking me towards him.

"What's weekend special for me" He opened my hair bun.

"Virat, lunch is ready, naira must be waiting" I blushed.

"I am also waiting for something"  He winked before leaning towards me.

In no time we were kissing like two passionate lovers, it was the same when we kissed for the first time.

Our love never changed, it just became stronger with the time.

"Mom! Dad!" I am waiting , if you are done romancing!

Naira shouted from inside, she knew her parents great love story and was so proud of it.

Virat laughed giving a peck on my lips.

"I love you!" He held my hand and we moved inside.

"Love you too vee!" I smiled.

We went inside and sat besides our daughter to enjoy the weekend.

~
Quarantine effects resulting in a bonus chapter!

I am glad i was able to write at least, even if not up to the mark.

Accidentally yours will always remain special to me!

I miss Virat and Nikita!

Thankyou for 58k reads!

Thoughts?
~