Chapter 25

|Nikita|

"Yes i'll be there on time. I'll check the mail!" I cut the call as i was talking to manager.

It's been just an hour we have reached back to Mumbai and i am being bombarded by my shoot schedules. I was on my laptop checking my schedule starting from tomorrow. Gosh! I don't have a minute's time for the next 2 weeks as there's a lot to be done whereas my guy was sleeping peacefully besides me.

I looked at him he was lying like a cute little kid spreading his arms all over the bed. I know he was very tired and so was I but i do not have time to sleep i need to confirm these shoots by today only.

"Morning baby!" He said in his sleepy voice and sat on the bed grabbing me from behind burying his head in my neck.

"Vee it's afternoon!" I said concentrating back to my laptop.

"You didn't took a nap?" He pouted and pulled me closer so that i was on his lap now.

"Vee it's been a month i was with you and now i am having huge work on my head. I can't take a nap. See these schedules i have to go through this, my outfits are to be confirmed! So many things are pending! Ughhh!" I ruffled my hairs in frustation.

"Baby calm down! You need rest for now. Don't worry everything will be done with the time. Just close this and sleep. Your eyes are heavy they need rest.!" He snatched laptop and made me lie down.

"But vee!.." This was all i could say as he was constantly running his fingers through my hairs which made me sleep in seconds.

After an hour

I yawned stretching my arms all over the bed. I turned around and saw Virat wasn't there. I stood up and tied my hairs in a messy bun and went outside.

"Virat!" I called out and he was not in the other room also.

I moved towards the lobby and saw the most unexpected thing.

Virat Kohli in the kitchen wearing the apron and the kitchen was looking no less than a disaster.

I immediately ran towards the kitchen controlling my laughter as the scene in front of me was hillarious.

"Veee!" I bursted out in laughter seeing him covered in flour.

"Oh! Morning baby!" He pouted.

"Vee please tell me jaan what's this? You ruined my kitchen baby! And look at you! What were you even trying to make?" I laughed harder.

"Here i am trying to make something for you and you are finding it funny babe? Let me tell you what's funny!" He pulled me closer and before i could do anything he rubbed his floured cheeks with mine and now we both were looking no less than clowns.

"Vee! I hate you for this! Sheesh man! Bdw you made anything or just spoiled the whole area?" I chuckled sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Pancakes!" He grinned.

"Burnt pancakes!" I corrected and he frowned.

"Am sorry i was just trying it i've never done this!" He said looking down.

"Aww my baby! I was kidding! I am gonna eat them no matter how they are! I love you!" I pecked on his lips.

"Are you kidding me? No way you're gonna eat this. I know i made a disaster. I was just testing you and congrats you passed it!" He wrapped his arms around my waist looking in my eyes.

"If you are done with your test then we shall clean all this right now vee i have my other work also don't put extra work load on me now!" I said as we started cleaning this mess.

"Acha baby! I have a week's off and i am heading to Delhi tomorrow to meet mom. She wants to see you also and i would love if you'll come with me!" He said sitting on the counter.

"Virat you know na am having hectic schedule from tomorrow. I too want to come but i can't i have pending shoots!" I said looking at him then back to mopping.

"But i'll miss you!" He bit his lower lip.

"I'll miss you too Vee but it's just a week c'mon now don't do this else i won't be able to let you go!" I pouted.

"You don't want me to go?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Obviously not! But you should go and meet your family vee" I smiled.

"I love you niku!" He batted his eyelashes.

"I love you too but hey why aren't you helping me in cleaning and just sitting there and watching the show" I stood up tilting my body a little against the fridge.

"Coz i love to see you like this. I don't know but you look damn cute!" He jumped down from counter and came towards me.

"You're an idiot!" I chuckled.

"Your idiot!" And with that he kissed me once again.

Sorry it wasn't such long or interesting chapter but i hope you'll like it further.

Updating on this very special day.

Happy Birthday Lifeline!❤🌎

I would also like to tell you all that i have already thought about my next book🙊🙈. It's totally a different plot. After completing this i'll work on that.

Thoughts on this chapter?

Vote and comment❤